Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
How to address the shortened season
#1: Play for money
#2: 50% of our current fee
#3: Ace's idea works for me re: contracts
#4: No
#5: Use last year's draft position
1. Yes for money. I think half the pot is fair. Roll the other half over.
2. Top 8 in the playoffs, 6/3 week splits for Regular season/Playoffs. I also support going totally Roto stats for just this year. Seems like a fun one off that, unlike in other points leagues, we can easily do because we are all designed to win Roto categories head to head. Otherwise upping the matchups every week for the regular season seems reasonable.
3. I believe people should be able to extend or void a year of veterans signed. It's advantageous in some instances for those of us, like myself, that have a lot of vets compared to the young teams. I would support pushing the prospects contracts back a year as well. Just feel like there is so many things that are up in the air, giving people options on contracts seems likes the fairest solution.
4. I really want to know what the merge of stats will look like. Perhaps Ace is looking at a total number of AB's/IP between the years as a baseline to use the 2020 stats. Because flat out, there is no way that a 60 schedule is a true value for a lot of guys who are going to be hot (or cold) for 4 weeks and screw up their stats.
5. Draft order can be determined by you guys. I proposed some sort of lottery for just this year.

A thought: there seems that there will be a much higher amount of doubleheaders this year. Is there anyway to allow for us to swap guys that start game one and then sit game two and vice versa? that way we are able to get more stats and it is more reflective of the real life situation.
Play for money but some goes to next year
Have the option to toll contracts
Expanded rosters?
I'm good to play for money - probably should be more like 75% of the normal pot - I'm not built to win, lord knows, but I don't think the guys that are shouldn't be in a position to reap regardless of the crazy situation. The idea that good teams won't perform in a shortened season is bunk. For the bottom half of the league - we suffer a lost year of player development and flush money. I'm not down with we 'gonna throw our hands up with draft order - Let's have some sort of lottery' - ummm no. Base the draft order on wins for the last three seasons - including the upcoming.