Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
2021 Playoffs
Bears depth chart...

DT - Aaron Donald (Tuesday), DaQuan Jones
DL/LB - Leonard Floyd (Tuesday), Rasheem Green (Tuesday), DaQuan Jones, Zach Seiler

Likely won't matter if these guys don't play, but just in case.
(12-19-2021, 14:29)kkuster Wrote: So we can just pick and choose who starts after the fact? I’m confused. How is the Covid list any different from deciding whether or not to play a potentially injured player on a late Sunday or Monday game. It’s a risk we all take

A word of warning. Dolphins just activated Jevon Holland from the Covid list but he isn’t going to play because he is worn down from illness. If this scenario happens, then keeping a Covid person in your starting lineup could still backfire.
Chiefs Depth Chart:

Bryan Edwards/Kyle Rudolph
DeSean Jackson/Diontae Spencer
Quandre Diggs/Nashon Wright
Might as well take advantage:

Quez Watkins - Hunter Long
A couple of close games in the NFC this week. The score will be considered final on 8am on Thursday. For now, I am setting up Chicago vs Atlanta in Fantrax for the NFC Title but will keep an eye out for any adjustments that could change the matchup.
I just want to say I tried to acquire the eagles this offseason. Mad I couldn't secure the deal. But good luck eagles!
(12-23-2021, 05:51)Rsinewick Wrote: I just want to say I tried to acquire the eagles this offseason. Mad I couldn't secure the deal. But good luck eagles!

Now there is a scoop worthy of QFL Insider.
(12-23-2021, 13:00)Laimbeer40 Wrote:
(12-23-2021, 05:51)Rsinewick Wrote: I just want to say I tried to acquire the eagles this offseason. Mad I couldn't secure the deal. But good luck eagles!

Now there is a scoop worthy of QFL Insider.

Think the asking price was 1st place money. Looking back. Seems like a fair offer. Recoup the money in year 1
Ha - nobody is winning anything with the Eagles this year. Quite an interesting story though with that conversation.
Payout Preview

$500 – CHI (SB Winner)
$210 – TEN (SB Loser)
$110 - KC, ATL (Conf Championship losers)
$55 – BUF, OAK, PHI, MIN (2nd Rd losers)
$30 – HOU, IND, NO, ARI (1st Rd losers)
$20 – DAL, PIT (Highest scoring non-playoffs)
$15 – BUF (Longest Rush: Jonathan Taylor, 83 yds) 
$15 – ARI (INT Return Yds: Trevon Diggs, 142 yds)
$15 - PHI (Off ROY: Jamarr Chase)
$15 - PIT (Def ROY: Micah Parsons)

Payouts have been slightly adjusted to make up for being unable to find an owner for WFT.