Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
2021 Playoffs
Will watch Fantrax for scoring changes but right now it looks like this:

AFC
1. Tennessee
2. Oakland
3. Houston
4. Kansas City
5. Indianapolis
6. Buffalo

NFC
1. Philadelphia
2. Atlanta
3. Minnesota
4. Chicago
5. Arizona
6. New Orleans

Wild Card Round
#6 Buffalo at #3 Houston 203.98 - 165.75
#5 Indianapolis at #4 Kansas City 211.30 - 187.15

#6 New Orleans at #3 Minnesota 221.70 - 197.55
#5 Arizona at #4 Chicago 322.15 - 212.50

Divisional Round
#6 Buffalo at #1 Tennessee 190.73 - 146.90
#4 Kansas City at #2 Oakland 350.30 - 285.70

#4 Chicago at #1 Philadelphia 228.80 - 212.15
#3 Minnesota at #2 Atlanta 210.40 - 202.70

Conference Championships
#4 Kansas City at #1 Tennessee 295.10 - 165.95

#4 Chicago at #2 Atlanta 310.40 - 220.95

QFL Bowl V
#4 Chicago vs #1 Tennessee 230.55 - 222

MVP: WR Brandon Aiyuk, CHI
Do the playoffs run weeks 14-16? If so perhaps we can change it to 15-17 next year? I am sure I am not the only team with major players on bye this week.
(12-08-2021, 15:13)jsk1030 Wrote: Do the playoffs run weeks 14-16? If so perhaps we can change it to 15-17 next year? I am sure I am not the only team with major players on bye this week.

Week 14 - Wild Card Round
Week 15 - Divisional Playoff
Week 16 - Conference Championship
Week 17 - Super Bowl

I hear you on the bye weeks. It sucks but I just can't have the Super Bowl in Week 18 with star players sitting for rest reasons. Too much on the line.
Original post updated. I don't think these results will change with stat adjustments but I will Monte thru EOD Wednesday. At that time the scores become official.
I'm of the opinion that players on bye weeks in the playoffs is more unfair than if players get rested. Just my 2 cents from a non playoff team
Bye weeks you know all year and can plan ahead. Nothing you can do about last minute resting championship weekend when FA is closed.
I guess now I'll open up the COVID discussion. Can we play conditional starters? With Rams / Seahawks moved to Tuesday, my preference would be to start Stafford, but then there is the risk of another case and a canceled game. What does the league / Laim think about being able to sub to the bench guy (Jones) in the case of a cancelation later in the week?
Simplest fix would be to post depth charts on the transaction board. Put your best players in the starting lineup. Then order your reserves in the following categories:

QB
R/W/T (lump these together for determining flex replacements)
K
DE/LB
CB/S

These will apply to any games that are canceled or players who don’t play due to being on the Covid list)
So we can just pick and choose who starts after the fact? I’m confused. How is the Covid list any different from deciding whether or not to play a potentially injured player on a late Sunday or Monday game. It’s a risk we all take
These are for the Monday and Tuesday games.