Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Draft Grades - 2022
1. Atlanta selects RB Breece Hall

... JMAC paid a hefty price for this pick. Now some people don't love Nick Chubb but you'd have to argue pretty hard to make me believe he isn't a Top 10 RB in fantasy. There is some risk in that he has been a little more injury prone lately and shares time with Kareem Hunt. But this pick serves to get ATL a little younger and slightly cheaper. Hall is going 1st in pretty much every rookie draft out there and he should easily beat out Michael Carter with the Jets. The Jets got a lot better on draft day so I'd profile Hall to have a rookie season somewhere in between Najee Harris and Javonte Williams. The pick itself is an A, however I have to factor in the price to obtain it and call it a...

Grade: A-
2. Washington selects QB Kenny Pickett

... It's a rite of passage for a new owner to overdraft a QB. I mean why not? You look at the top scorers in the league and they generally play QB. So you're kind of screwed if you don't have one. The problem is that QB's aren't all that hard to acquire. The positional value for QB's here is really low. This was a position of need though and all Pickett has between him and a starting job is Mitch Trubisky. I want to be more generous with the grade but I have to maintain my journalistic integrity...

Grade: F
3. Washington selects WR Garrett Wilson

... RB is difficult to acquire so I would have gone Ken Walker but I cannot knock this pick. Wilson should be the safest bet of the 1st round WR's. Jets offense is on the upswing so...

Grade: B+
4. Jacksonville selects WR Jameson Williams

... Jags wanted to deal this pick. Or so they say. LUDD has fared well in past drafts and I like this pick. Jags likely won't compete this year so why not grab the WR with the highest ceiling in this draft? The tank factor doesn't care that Jameson might start the season on the PUP list.

Grade: A-
5. Denver selects WR Drake London

... Vegas came out of the draft with London as the betting favorite to win OROY. I like the pick based on that merit. However, DEN already has Rashaad Penny at RB so it seems like they could have locked down the RB starter in Seattle by taking Ken Walker. Slight downgrade for that detail.

Grade: B+
6. NY Giants select RB Kenneth Walker III

... Probably not fair for the league office to grade itself but we were on the clock for maybe 5 minutes and received a litany of trade offers because Walker was such a hot commodity. So this seemed like a no-brainer pick. Can't knock off points for doing the obvious thing when it's also the smart thing. Giants needed a RB badly...

Grade: A+
7. Cleveland selects WR Treylon Burks

... Early dynasty rookie drafts have fluctuated with who the top WR off the board should be. There is a high percentage of those drafts where people were stanning Burks big time. Just wait until he has Malik Willis throwing to him next year!

Grade: A
8. LA Chargers select WR Chris Olave

... It seemed like Olave's draft value was slumping until he ran a blazing fast 40 time during the pre-draft process. Now he finds himself in a situation where he could be Jameis' top target. Scally does the right thing here by not reaching for a RB...

Grade: A
9. LA Rams select WR Skyy Moore

... Exceeded 12 hrs...

Grade: B
10. LA Chargers select RB James Cook

... I had a hunch that Scally would go RB here. Cook was sort of a late riser but he fell into a decent landing spot. It seems like Zack Moss could be an afterthought but also this is a new coaching regime so anything could happen. Regardless Cook looks to be a 3rd down and change of pace RB. There are a couple of players that I liked better...

Grade: B