Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Fair Play
Anti-Tanking Rules

Tanking is not acceptable. Owners who tank will not be invited back to the league the following season.

Guidelines: If you have an active player on the bench and an open spot in your lineup that is not acceptable. Also do not fill your lineup with injured/suspended/unsigned players rather than an active player. You are expected to start your best lineup so playing a 5th string WR over someone who actually plays in not acceptable. 

The commissioner retains the right to go in and correct obviously non-compliant lineups.

We also have a roster minimum that I have not been enforcing. That's on me. But all teams will be expected to have a minimum of 30 players on the roster. At no time should you have a situation where you have zero CB's for example. 

Inactivity Rules

Failure to log in to DHQ for 90 days may lead to the league office taking control of your team and you will be removed from the league with no refund.

Failure to set your lineup in Fantrax for 2 straight weeks will lead to a warning. Repeat offenders risk being removed from the league. 
Anti-Tanking Rules

Tanking is not acceptable. Owners who tank will not be invited back to the league the following season.

Guidelines: If you have an active player on the bench and an open spot in your lineup that is not acceptable. Also do not fill your lineup with injured/suspended/unsigned players rather than an active player. You are expected to start your best lineup so playing a 5th string WR over someone who actually plays in not acceptable.

The commissioner retains the right to go in and correct obviously non-compliant lineups.

We also have a roster minimum that I have not been enforcing. That's on me. But all teams will be expected to have a minimum of 28 players on the roster. At no time should you have a situation where you have zero CB's for example.

Inactivity Rules

Failure to log in to DHQ for 90 days may lead to the league office taking control of your team and you will be removed from the league with no refund.

Failure to set your lineup in Fantrax for 2 straight weeks will lead to a warning. Repeat offenders risk being removed from the league.