Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Trades
Trades

Trades must be posted and confirmed by both parties before being considered an official trade. The trade then must pass 48 hours without call for a veto to be processed. All trades will be considered to pass unless a veto is specifically called.

If a veto is called, all league owners will vote and the trade must get minimum 75 percent pass threshold to process, with a minimum of four yes votes. If the minimum number of votes are not posted, the trade will pass so long as there's no reason otherwise. Once called and verified by the league, a new 48-hour voting window begins.

The trade deadline is 11:59 p.m. EST of the day before playoffs begin. Trading reopens the following season after the payment deadline.

All players can be traded. Cash can be exchanged on a contract as long as the cash is equal to or less than the contract of the player/players being traded.
Note: This money is tied to the contract. If a player is released/traded, the money exchanged also goes away/moves with the player.

Draft picks can be traded for the current season draft and the next season, but you must be paid for next season if trading those picks. For example, if you have paid for only the current season, then you can only trade picks for the upcoming draft. If you want to trade picks in the following draft (two years out), you will need to pay for that season in advance. No trading of future picks without future payment will be allowed. This is due to the league being a money league and will discourage owners/GMs from depleting a team and then not returning. If a team is deemed to be depleted and abandoned, league management reserves the right to award compensation picks to the depleted team in the new owner process.