Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
2023 QFL Playoffs
AFC

1. Miami
2. Baltimore
3. Denver
4. Tennessee
5. Los Angeles
6. Houston

NFC

1. New Orleans
2. Philadelphia
3. Minnesota
4. Dallas
5. Carolina
6. NY Giants

WILD CARD ROUND

#6 Houston at #3 Denver 254.10 - 236.70 (Both teams with strong showings here but DEN was led by Drake London's 30 pts as their offense outpaced HOU)
#5 LA Chargers at #4 Tennessee 318.35 - 216.90 (Chargers with a crazy showing. Well rounded victory with 170 pts on offense and 150 on defense. Impressive)

#6 New York Giants at #3 Minnesota 225.50 - 148.55 (MIN picked a bad day to have a bad day. I'm glad it wasn't a close one. I would have felt bad if MIN lost b/c McLaurin was on a bye)
#5 Carolina at #4 Dallas 226.30 - 193.70 (Dem Boyz outscored CAR by 50 on offense. Cooper Kupp finally returned to form w/ 28 pts)

DIVISIONAL ROUND

#5 LA Chargers at #1 Miami 344.42 - 201.38 (Chargers freaking beasted in this one. Their defense put up 190 pts. That's gotta be a record)
#3 Denver at #2 Baltimore 220-48 - 207.15 (The Julian Love game. Dude got 2 INT's in the final 8 minutes of MNF to usurp the win for SPowers)

#6 NY Giants at #1 New Orleans 293.02 - 209.10 (A huge day from CMC and Saints CB's outscoring NYG CB's 41-9 made this one a rout)
#4 Dallas at #2 Philadelphia 196-35 - 194.35 (This was an absolute nail biter. The difference was honestly at the kicker spot where DAL put up 6 more points)

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS

#5 LA Chargers at #3 Denver 256.20 - 249.10 (LAC didn't dominate like in the last 2 rounds but they got bailed out by a 55 pt performance from Amari Cooper)
#4 Dallas at #1 New Orleans 261.40 - 203.65 (DAL had 44 pts from George Pickens and 23 pts from their kicker but NOLA's depth ended up winning the day)

QFL Bowl VII

#5 LA Chargers at #1 New Orleans 262.25 - 252.65 (Joe Flacco saves the day for NOLA after Broncos benched Russell Wilson. Heck of a run for the 5th seeded Chargers though)
-Giants pulled off a huge upset in the final week to knock Minnesota out of the 2 seed. It also catapulted the Giants over Tampa for the 6 seed.
-Tampa lost a stunner to Seattle which cost them the 6th seed.
-Four new playoff teams in the AFC compared to 2022 with only Houston and Tennessee repeating.
-MIA, BAL, and DEN have all been rewarded for pulling off successful rebuilds.
-Tough beat for BUF to go 11-5 and miss the playoffs. Injuries and byes sealed their fate in the final week as did the Ravens putting up 234 pts in their head-to-head

Vegas Wild Card Spreads

Houston (+50) at Denver - Texans lose J.Conner and C.Samuel to the byes but the real difference here is the strength of the Broncos defense
Los Angeles (-3.5) at Tennessee - No respect for the Titans here. Neither team is too affected by byes. Chargers defense appears slightly better than TEN's.

NY Giants (+11.5) at Minnesota - Both offenses may struggle this week. Yikes will miss Scary Terry on a bye. MIN's defense should carry them.
Carolina (+14) at Dallas - Panthers lose their kicker and Jahan Dotson to the bye. But Cowboys lose Trey McBride so kind of a wash. Dallas gets a big boost in the QB matchup.
Good luck everyone!

Nice to see some fresh faces in the playoffs! Just like next year when Nolan to return and be a fresh face
good luck all!
Nice looking league with some different teams ready to get it. Any given Sunday!

Not sure my pathetic loss mattered. I think Bruskie did me in either way by losing to NYG. And to add insult to injury, I fucked up and forgot about the 12/6 buyout deadline! lol Rough week for the TB Bucs. Another great season though in QFL. I feel like I was in tune with everything happening in the NFL this year
The Conference Championships are here!

-Dallas and New Orleans will square off in the NFC Title game for the FOURTH time in the 7 seasons of QFL's existence. New Orleans hold a 2-1 advantage in those games.
-Chargers return to this stage for the first time since 2017 which was the inaugural season.
-Denver has never advanced this far in the playoffs. Either way we get a new AFC representative in the Super Bowl.
Congrats. Let's go AFC!
Congrats to Scally for getting to the dance as a 5 seed. Peaking at the right time! Good luck next week in the championship game this week
Damn what a final. Congrats to the winner assuming no corrections, Laim.
This final is ultra close. Not going to call it until I'm sure any hurries have been counted. Should declare a winner by EOD tomorrow.