Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
HOU / TOR deal
Astros and Blue Jays reach a deal.

Astros send

Trevor Story 18.4 paid
Luis Arraez p22 
Jasson Dominguez pna

Jays send

Yu Darvish 24 28 28
all yrs paid by TOR
Jose Miranda p25

Astros to confirm.

Jays use some cap space in 2023 & 2024 to bring in a couple of vet bats and a spec we like long term.  Story and Arraez will fill some holes in our lineup and Dominguez seems to have righted the ship at the moment in the minors.  Darvish's age made him tradable for us but carrying his salary helped get this deal done for HOU.  We like Miranda but we weren't sure he would keep 3b eligibility after next year and we have some depth at 1b. Thanks HOU. 

Extensions offered to pls

Story 10.4 x4yrs
Arraez 2 x3yrs

not 100% sure about the numbers so lmk thanks
Thanks, Jays.

I don't think those extension numbers on Story are correct, though I could be wrong. Please double check and confirm that you'd still like to do the deal. I'll confirm once I have secondary confirmation from you. Thanks!
DM from commish said “this yr and previous 2”. So it should be. $11/yr based on 2020. So I’m good with that.
SEA confirms. Thanks, and sorry for the confusion.
Approve and just confirming that 2019 dropped off after May 1, so the $11M value is correct.
just an fyi...having to process this as add/drops if it looks weird. Fantrax error for trades right now
Arraez is ranked 83 in current season, which is 5.4M extension. Let me know if this changes anything on extension front
i think it's updated for fantrax but unsure with that error so let me know if you don't see it reflected
3yrs with spec discount. Thanks
forgot about spect. updated to 4.1M by 3 years.