Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Playoff Picture
(11-05-2020, 18:17)Billy Wrote: Basically stuck where I'm at in draft. Almost no way I can get higher than 5th in the rookie draft. In need of a major rebuild.

I think you have selected a total of two players in the first two rounds in the past three drafts. Zero of them were on offense. This is what happens when you liquidate your youth.
You're not wrong. I've made some stupid decisions in draft. That first draft when I took Chubb instead of going someone like Sutton. Don't regret the Roquan Smith pick a few picks later at all though. Yeah haven't had a 1st in last 2 drafts. Think one of the 1sts I sent for Ingram. Can't remember what I got for the other one.

But yes I need offense in this draft badly.
(11-05-2020, 18:48)Laimbeer40 Wrote:
(11-05-2020, 18:12)Andrewmott Wrote: I love reading these. Even though you hate my rebuild. With the way the season has gone, I think it was a good decision. Damien Williams and Kenny Stills sitting out, AJ underperforming, Watkins injured. Although Tannehill is balling out. I don’t think there’s anyway I would’ve been able to complete with Baltimore and cincy

Fair enough. Maybe it will work out. It took Arizona a good 3 years to get to being a .500 team after they burned it to the ground. However if you are going this route it would be a good idea to take more fliers in FA during the season. Pick up a bunch of practice squad R/W/T to see if you can get a diamond in the rough.

T
hat is true. I’m hoping the difference will be my roster is better than Right now than Arizona’s was at this point in their tear down. Either way I’m not going anywhere.  And I’m looking forward to actually making some picks in QFL...maybe. 
ya I can see how seattle is where we are. WE ARE WHO WE THOUGHT WE WERE! lol Nah, I decided what we had was not sustainable and decided to rebuild now rather than cling to a series of one-and-done playoff hopes.
One week left to go in regular season and we are ending with double headers. Let's see how the playoff picture looks...

AFC

1. Tennessee 13-1 (Holds a 100 point lead over OAK but a tougher week ahead with MIA/CHI on the docket)
2. Oakland 13-1 (Easy opponents this week. They have to put up big points or hope TEN stumbles to grab the 1 seed)
3. Cincinnati 11-3 (Pretty much locked into the 3 seed)
4. Baltimore 9-5 (Tough game vs ATL this week to go with a layup vs PIT. Due to points scored BAL could drop to the 6 seed with a loss vs ATL)
5. Kansas City 8-6 (Rough slate vs CIN and WAS this week. They could very easily get bounced this week)
6. Miami 8-6 (Games vs TEN and DET are going to push them. They are in the same situation as KC)
------
7. Indianapolis 7-7 (Game vs CAR should be easy but it's a toss up vs MIN. They have impressive Points Scored if it comes to a tiebreaker)
8. LA Chargers 6-8 (Should be able to win vs Seahawks and Giants. An 8-8 record might get it done. Too bad they sat almost 100 pts on the bench last week if it comes to a tiebreaker)
9. Seattle 6-8 (This would be a longshot for sure. But mathematically they might have a chance)

NFC

1. Dallas 14-0 (Strong chance of finishing undefeated)
2. Minnesota 13-1 (The 2 seed isn't a sure thing as they are facing two teams still in the playoff picture with IND and TB)
3. New Orleans 12-2 (Crossing their fingers that MIN slips up so they can get a bye)
4. Detroit 10-4 (What a turnaround! GB & MIA are both formidable opponents this week but it would take a catastrophe for them to miss the playoffs)
5. Washington 10-4 (Game vs KC is a toss up but should have an easy win vs PHI)
6. Tampa Bay 9-5 (In a good position with their points scored but a game against MIN looms large)
-----
7. Atlanta 9-5 (Would be challenging for them to advance. Facing BAL & NO this week. But hey with a big week they can correct all of their challenges)
8. Arizona 8-6 (Not going to win any tiebreakers on points scored so they basically have to beat undefeated Dallas to advance. No biggie)
- Doesn't look like anything is going to change in the NFC with ATL and ARI stumbling in the last week.
- It's looking like Indy is going to slide into the 6th seed and knock Miami out of the playoffs.
- There is an outside chance that CHI upsets TEN this week which would knock TEN to a 2nd seed.

Will have the playoff matchups posted hopefully on Thursday. Won't be much time for stat corrections to change results.
(12-02-2020, 00:03)Laimbeer40 Wrote: - There is an outside chance that CHI upsets TEN this week which would knock TEN to a 2nd seed.

I can't stop winning.... SMH
Looking like NO, WAS, IND and KC will survive and advance this week. Just a reminder that scores become final on Wednesday at 11:59pm so any scoring adjustments done after that time will not affect our matchups.
(12-08-2020, 14:42)Laimbeer40 Wrote: Looking like NO, WAS, IND and KC will survive and advance this week. Just a reminder that scores become final on Wednesday at 11:59pm so any scoring adjustments done after that time will not affect our matchups.

Not too shabby for trading off Bell and Zeke last year Wink
(12-08-2020, 14:53)Branum #20 Wrote:
(12-08-2020, 14:42)Laimbeer40 Wrote: Looking like NO, WAS, IND and KC will survive and advance this week. Just a reminder that scores become final on Wednesday at 11:59pm so any scoring adjustments done after that time will not affect our matchups.

Not too shabby for trading off Bell and Zeke last year Wink

Zing. I deserve that.