Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Trade Block
Post who is potentially available and what type of return you would prefer (vets or prospects, specific positions or skills). Contract details will help, as will stating if you can take on salary and if you are willing to provide or accept a package of players.
BTL-Twins
Snakes are shopping Stripling, Workman, and Greinke for future help
New York Yankees

Whit Merrifield (10.0 in 2020)

Merrifield is playing out on an expiring contract. Send me your best offer. After the trade you can sign him to a friendly contract extension.
Rangers Block:

The injury bug has hit us and so we are going to tinker a little with a focus on next year. Looking for near MLB ready talent or something that puts us in position to win next year. Don't have to move anyone.

1B Daniel Murphy $8.7M/$8.6M(continues hitting .300 with a little pop)
1B Josh Bell Pc 2020
1B Renato Nunez Pc 2021 (hitting .300 with .952 OPS)
CF Brett Phillips Pc 2021 Starting to put it together
SP Max Scherzer $17M(2021)
SP Jose Berrios A1
SP Jon Gray A1
Brandon Kintzler .5M(2021)
Updated
BTL-Twins
Red Sox Trade Block

Boston is trying to build for the future while remaining relevant for the rest of this season (sold my first 3 draft picks so no interest in falling down the standings). Not an easy task, to that end here are the players currently on my block (though really anyone is available):

Jonathan Schoop 2B ($10, $10): .300/.849 with 7 HR, will take on his salary this year
Chris Taylor 2B,SS,LF,CF ($0.4, $0.4): .256/.763 and 3 SB
Travis Shaw 1B,3B ($0.4, $0.4): well his numbers aren't great but still playing everyday
Robbie Grossman LF,RF ($1.2, $0.8): .263/.977 4HR/4SB
Nick Markakis RF ($1.9, $1.5); .359/1.034 while working a strong-side platoon

Mainly looking for a mid-tier prospect (150-300 range) or draft pick improvement (hold two 3rd rounders), also could use a cheap reliever

Dee Gordon 2B,LF ($2.4, $4) is also available for anyone willing to take a chance on him running again, will only cost a low-tier prospect and I'll take his salary this year
Twins Trade Block:

Justin Turner 3B, 7m
Kyle Seager 3B, 3m
Charlie Blackmon RF, 16m
Justin Upton LF, 7.5m 

Julio Teheran SP, 2m
Steven Matz SP, 2m
Mike Minor SP, 0.5m

Brad Hand RP, 9m
Adam Ottavino RP, 1.7m
Dellin Betances RP, 3.5m
Emilio Pagan RP, 0.4m

Also any prospects and draft picks...

Twins have been on a free fall in the standings for a couple weeks.  These guys are at the top of the list but i am willing to discuss anyone in trade talks.  Not necessarily looking for prospects.  Hit me up if you have interest in anyone.
Rangers Block:

Jon Gray - will be $4M(arb) in 2021.
Updated
BTL-Twins
Boston Trade Block

Looking to swap either of these OFs for a similar quality 2B/3B
LF Corey Dickerson MIA ($7.0, $5.4)
CF/RF Avisail Garcia MIL ($6.0, $3.4)

Depth players available for a jump in draft slots or lower level prospects
LF Robbie Grossman OAK ($0.8)
2B/SS/LF/CF Chris Taylor LAD ($0.4)
1B/3B Travis Shaw TOR ($0.4)
RF Austin Slater SF (pc 21)

Also looking for cheap RP options
SP Alec Mills CHC ($0.4)
SP Adrian Houser MIL ($0.4)
SP Eric Lauer MIL (pc 21) - Basically free for any rebuilding team that wants to keep him on a pc

Will be looking for a larger return for either of these
SP Ryan Yarbrough TB ($3.4)
SP Framber Valdez HOU (pc 22)

All prospects available in a package above or on their own. Not really interested in dealing draft picks straight up but definitely willing to swap picks to balance deals.

Boston plans to return to contention this year (2018 seems like a long time ago) so motivation for moves would be near term returns. Open to discussing deals for higher end talent if the return is good enough (Lindor, Snell, Goldschmidt).