Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
2020-21 RFA Extension Values
Due to the NBA's late start for the 20-21 Season, we will be pushing out our RFA Extension deadline. You will have until January 31, 2021 to decide on extensions.

Jayson Tatum CLE 30.0m
Bam Adebayo BOS 26.4m
Donovan Mitchell ATL 26.4m
DeAaron Fox SAS 22.8m
Lonzo Ball GSW 15.6m
OG Anunoby MIL 13.2m
Jonathan Isaac NYK 12.0m
Kyle Kuzma BOS 12.0m
Jarrett Allen DEN 10.8m
Josh Jackson MIA 8.4m
Lauri Markkanen LAL 8.4m
Derrick White LAL 8.4m
Markelle Fultz BRK 6.0m
Zach Collins CHI 2.4m 
Justin Jackson HOU 2.4m
Dennis Smith Jr. DEN 2.4m
Frank Ntilikina DET 2.2m (66% Rule)
Luke Kennard DET 1.8m
Malik Monk CHI 1.8m
Harry Giles ORL 1.5m (66% Rule)
Justin Patton MIN 1.5m (66% Rule)
DJ Wilson SAS 1.4m (66% Rule)
Frank Jackson SAC 1.3m (66% Rule)
Am I doing the math wrong or missing something (both is entirely possible too)? I thought Fox's resign would be 20.4. His rankings are:

2018/2019 29th=20m
2019/2020 86th=8m

If you did it off the average of the two years *1.2 it would be 16.8. But the higher would be the best year at 85% *1.2, which would be 20.4. Unless the RFA's don't get the 85% rule, but then he would a flat 24m.

Why are basketball contracts so much more complicated than football? That rhetorical, I know its what makes the salary cap much more difficult to manage in basketball. I'm just still trying to fully comprehend it.
Per the rules...

B - Highest Year * 0.85 (Ex: Player A finished 90th as high year for a value of 8m. Multiply 8m * 0.85 = 6.8m... RFA's will still be highest year * 1.2)

...RFA is highest year * 1.2 rather than 0.85 Not a combination of the two.
Also make sure you are going off the extension ranks posted in the spreadsheet and not what is on Fantrax. Those values were taken pre-bubble which was the only fair way to rank them.
Ah, that’s where I went wrong. I was looking at current rankings. Thanks for the clarification.
I would like to extend Lauri and Derrick white to the longest possible length contract please
Please extend Isaac
Not sure if I have to post it in the transactions as well, but I want to extend Giles for 3 years at his RFA value
Resign DeAaron Fox 22.8m, 1 year
(10-04-2020, 12:25)Andrewmott Wrote: Resign DeAaron Fox 22.8m, 1 year

$20m+ has to be 5 years per the rules.