Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
2023-24 LOR2 Playoffs
EASTERN CONFERENCE

#8 Milwaukee at #1 Cleveland 7-2 (As we all expected, the Cavs were led in scoring by Dalton Banton in a rout)
#7 Brooklyn at #2 Indiana 8-1 (Pacers with a dominating performance. Trades for Zion and Beal paid off in spades here)
#6 Miami at #3 Atlanta 7-2 (Heat got 10 more GP. Hawks came into the season with a short bench. Key injuries made them susceptible to a result like this)
#5 Boston at #4 New York 5-4 (The Knicks losing in Round 1 turned out to be fake news. A disappointing ending for BOS)

WESTERN CONFERENCE

#8 Houston at #1 Sacramento 8-1 (Rockets came into this with 25 wins. Kings had 67 wins. No one expected this to be close)
#7 Portland at #2 LA Clippers 6-3 (Considering the Blazers waived the white flag after Ja Morant's injury we can't be surprised by this)
#6 Phoenix at #3 Golden State 5-4 (Warriors survive Luka's onslaught thanks to Giannis and Myles Turner)
#5 Oklahoma City at #4 Memphis 4.5-4.5 (Griz win the tiebreaker with the higher seed thanks to defending LOR2 Finals MVP Kyrie Irving)

2ND ROUND

#4 New York at #1 Cleveland 5-4 (This was a nail biter. Only 2 TO's separated them. Derrick White came up huge for CLE)
#6 Miami at #2 Indiana 5-4 (Zion continues his run for playoff MVP as IND picks up as decisive a 5-4 win as you can have)

#4 Memphis at #1 Sacramento 5.5-3.5 (MEM is good. They had 9 fewer games and were just 1 BLK and 4 threes from knocking off a 67-win team)
#3 Golden State at #2 LA Clippers 5-4 (Warriors role players shrunk while Brunson and DeRozan shined for LAC)

CONFERENCE CHAMPIONSHIPS

#2 Indiana at #1 Cleveland 7.5-1.5 (Pacers have a simple formula that is hard to duplicate. They have $157M in salaries on an $80M cap. Now they go into their 5th title game)

#2 LA Clippers at #1 Sacramento 6-3 (Props to Sandlot taking the Clips to their 2nd title game. Brunson and DeRozan again were simply ridiculous)

LOR2 CHAMPIONSHIP

#2 Indiana at #2 LA Clippers 5-4 (Looks like this was won by .003% on free throws. Pacers fans will blame Capela for the loss. Brunson, DeRozan and DJM carried the Clips in the postseason)

Finals MVP: Jalen Brunson, LAC
Knicks 1 and done. Bey out for yr now, sengun probably out, and porzingis never plays. Can't lose 3 of top 5 or 6 guys in playoffs
Smh
Interesting the #2 seeds are all in the finals for both LOR2 and KTR.

Murph continues the Pacers dynasty. Sandlot brings LAC back to prominence. Good luck fellas.
Great season/week for Sandlot. I'm surprised I kept it as competitive as I did given the injuries. Imagine how much he'd have beaten me by with a healthy Ausar!! Good luck in the Finals. Bring it home for the West against the Super East.
Thanks Faux - was quite fortunate to get by you tough guys in the Pacific division. TMurphy is a stud, gonna be tough but happy to be here at the end.
Congrats to Murph on yet another finals appearance but this year Sandlot takes home the title. Quite a debut season for him.
Our total payout dropped this year to $885 as Fantrax raised the premium league fee again and Denver remained an orphan all year.

That is a $65 difference from the posted pool. To make up the difference, the 16 playoff teams will get a $4 reduction to their $20 prize.

Final Payouts:
ATL: 15
BOS: 26 (Slam Dunk Winner)
BRK: 16
MIL: 16
OKC: 16
PHX: 16
POR: 16
HOU: 16
NY: 36
MIA: 36
MEM: 36
GSW: 36
CLE: 101
SAC: 101
IND: 161 (3 Pt Shootout Winner)
LAC: 241

Payout window opens on 4/19. Let me know if you want to roll funds to next season.
Roll mine over to next year
Mine as well. Thanks for the kind words Laim. What a close final... Lillard's 14/15 FT showing had me sweating bullets. Excellent season TMurphy and this was quite the introduction to fantasy basketball!
Roll over OKC