Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
NFL Has Arrived
Alright boys, We got football tonight. KC -9.5/54.5 Over Under. The Champs are coming in this game riding that Super Bowl high, I think Texans make a game of it but still lose. Take the points and the over. 31-27 Fantasy Showcase
Statement game for the Chefs. They get the comfort of playing in front of 300 screaming fans. I expect HOU to look real sloppy.

KC 31-20
(09-10-2020, 22:41)Laimbeer40 Wrote: Statement game for the Chefs. They get the comfort of playing in front of 300 screaming fans. I expect HOU to look real sloppy.

KC 31-20

Final Score KC 34, HOU 20

... Off by 3 points? I'll take it. Bill O'Brien is a bad coach in normal circumstances. Did we really trust him to give the defending champs a run for their money their first game in a pandemic? It doesn't have to be that hard fellas.
Laim should have hit it on the #, nice pick.We are going to do this every week,?
Right
I'm down for Thurs & MNF if you are.
I'm in.
MNF

I'm still making picks under COVID rules. That means if your franchise can't get their crap together in a normal environment, then they have no chance of navigating the pandemic scene. I'm looking at YOU Cleveland...

PIT at NYG - Steelers are a different team with Big Ben at the helm. On one hand you have the other ancient QB's who didn't look so good this weekend. But Ben took a year off and even if he were ravaged by COVID he would be better than the likes of Duck Hodges. Will Daniel Jones take the leap? Will Saquon run wild? Not sure but PIT has been more stable so I like them to win a close one... PIT 27-24

TEN at DEN - Denver has a lot of weapons but they're banged up and jury is still out on Lock. Meanwhile the Titans have Derrick Henry ready to pound the Broncos into submission... TEN 21-12
MNF

Big Ben should have a coming out party in his return, lots of toys to play with. That Defense will eat Daniel Jones lunch, I see multiple sacks in his future.
  Steelers in a romp   34-17

It's hard to pick 2 teams playing on the road but.....

Henry is the boss of the moss and I don't think Broncos can stop him. I like the new guys in Denver but think it may take a little time to put it all together.
Titans roll  31-21
MNF

Saints are (-4) versus Oakland. They are also minus Michael Thomas which could definitely be a thing. Look for them to lean on E.Sanders, Kamara and J.Cook tonight. Raiders had a good showing against the Panthers last week and they are fortunate to avoid a rowdy Superdome crowd on a Monday Night. I'm going back to which coach do I think will be more prepared in a COVID environment. Sean Payton at home? Or Jon Gruden all summer long and on a cross country trip.

When you think of it that way I have the Saints to win handily unless Josh Jacobs has about 200 all-purpose yards... NO 31-16
MNF

I always like the Saints @home but with no crowd it prolly makes little difference. I think with no Thomas ,NO just runs it down their throat. I see Vegas keeping it close for a while but Saints are just a better team.

Saints 34-24