Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
2023 Season Preview
AFC EAST

New England - (205) Pats slightly higher than Miami but depth is razor thin so no margin of error. Do we trust Tua to stay healthy?
Miami - (203) Dolphins finally cashed in their chips to compete. Not a ton of studs here but a lot of players ready to contribute and that adds up. 
Tennessee - (198) With LamJack at QB and some stud LB's you know this team will be in the mix. But they aren't as deep as they used to be.
Indianapolis - (178) Great DE's, would like more LB depth. Is Daniel Jones for real? Chubb great, other RB's meh. WR is a concern.
Buffalo - (146) Great TE's but JT is their only RB and his situation is murky. Not much at WR aside from Zay Flowers. Could a long season.
AFC CENTRAL

Houston - (214) The offense is humming and if Deneric Prince busts out they will be even better. The defense is a little mid and could be their downfall.
Baltimore - (213) Nipping on HOU's heels. Y'all woke up a sleeping giant. Took a minute but bringing this expansion team into playoff contention is solid work.
Pittsburgh - (189) A little concerned about Najee Harris to be honest. WR's are solid and a top QB. If the defense pans out, then could sniff the wild card.
Cleveland - (151) QB is strong with A.Rodgers and S.Howell. There is some good young talent at WR. The rest of the team is pretty mediocre.
Cincinnati - (130) Shocking to see this low number on a team with a stud QB but the defense has been ignored.
AFC WEST

1. Los Angeles - 198 (Room to grow if D.Ridder surprises. Plus this is a pretty young squad to could develop nicely)
2. Kansas City - 195 (Obviously would help if K.Hunt signed somewhere. Can Shaq Leonard return to form? Zero depth here)
3. Denver - 176 (Defense does a lot of the heavy lifting. X-factor is if T.Allgeir can still produce with Bijan in town)
4. Oakland - 171 (Didn't expect them to land here. WR unit has deteriorated and defense is sketchy aside from TJ Watt and a couple others)
5. Seattle - 165 (Weakest offense in the division. No studs on defense but at least average everywhere. Would need rookies to develop but likely looks to next yr)
NFC East

Philadelphia (234) They went undefeated last season and got better. Bad injury luck night be the only thing that can stop them.
Dallas - (219) Dem Boys are back in full force after a short rebuild. Getting Bijan and Richardson adds a lot of firepower but much concern on C.Kupp and B.Burns situations.
Arizona - (173) Their strengths are very strong with LB/WR/TE showing talent and depth. But deep holes elsewhere.
NY Giants - (171) This defense is one of the worst in the league and will likely drag down a decent Giants offense.
Washington - (137) It's a long road to the top. They have at least locked down their QB of the future and Addison/G.Wilson should be a dynamic tandem for years to come.
NFC Central

Minnesota - (210) Vikings have been solid for years but never had a reliable QB. Tannehill isn't great but he plays. Excellent WR's make this team dangerous.
Tampa Bay - (175) A playoff threat just by being competent in this weak division. Ownership has made their mark finding hidden gems on the waiver wire.
Green Bay - (158) After years of deterioration under the old owner, Kyle will gun it to make this team competitive. Just maybe not this soon.
Detroit - (132) There is going to be a real race to the bottom between DET and CHI. 
Chicago - (119) I have a bad habit of underestimating Pete's teams. But I think this season he's happy with my projection.
NFC West

New Orleans - (199) Defense is this team's achilles heel. Added Tyree and Mapu in the draft but keeps losing studs every offseason. LB group is cheeks.
LA Rams - (182) Billy has brought this team back from obscurity. Still work to do but gotta recognize his climb.
Jacksonville - (175) Some solid talent here but absolutely no depth. New owner so we will see what he can squeeze out of them.
Atlanta - (170) This team feels like the one with the widest range of outcomes. Players with low projections that I think could surprise.
Carolina - (160) Gotta admit I expected a lower raw score. Likely won't see the team improving as the season chugs along.
If those ranks hold true we would be looking at:

AFC Playoffs

1. HOU
2. NE
3. LAC
4. BAL
5. MIA
6. TEN

NFC Playoffs

1. PHI
2. MIN
3. NO
4. DAL
5. LAR
6. TB

2024 Draft

1. CHI
2. CIN
3. DET
4. WAS
5. BUF
As always great content!
Yes sir. Bucs praying for a strong Week 1 from Chandler and Tucker. Lol. Always liked defense more anyway.
UPDATED POWER RANKINGS THRU WEEK 3

AFC

LAC 3-1 (236) - The Jerome Ford lotto ticket hit. But do we need to worry about Ridder keeping his job?
BAL 3-1 (235) - If Kyren Williams keep this up, then y'all poked the bear with all the trash talk. 
MIA 4-0 (228) - The top ranked team on Fantrax is not the #1 team in these polls. Seanny has done a great job with this rebuild despite often getting criticized. 
DEN 3-1 (215) - DEN, MIA and BAL are all proof that you can rebuild an awful team with enough hard work.
TEN 3-1 (214) - Their WR group needs an upgrade and might be all that's holding them back.
KC 1-3 (207) - This team wants so badly to rebuild when every sign points to them being dangerous if they added to what they already have.
BUF 3-1 (202) - Off to a good start but with zero depth I don't think it's sustainable. Jimmy G predictably already hurt.
NE 2-2 (196) - We can't find a freaking CB that can put up some points? C'mon man.
OAK 0-4 (192) - The Raiders always get everyone's best shot. The league lightning rod.
HOU 2-2 (184) - Has been quiet. The offense is really solid but the defense has dragged them down.
SEA 2-2 (180) - The defense has been very solid but the offense needs another playmaker. They seem to want a rebuild though.
PIT 2-2 (164) - Find me a team with worse injury luck. Mike Williams is the latest casualty.
CIN 2-2 (163) - Potential to make gains with Mims and Spears on cusp of more time.
IND 0-4 (157) - Really tough hit with Chubb's injury.
CLE 0-4 (156) - C.Watson makes his debut tonight which should help this team out.

NFC

PHI 3-1 (240) - A team with basically no flaws got caught by surprise by Miami. It's major news when they lose a game.
NO 4-0 (234) The defense is suspect but the offense is that damn good. Getting Kamara back too? Whew.
DAL 3-1 (224) - This projects Kupp returning as expected but there is some doubt there. 
NYG 1-3 (213) - The Spillane trade was super solid. This suggest they have been a bit unlucky. 
CAR 3-1 (210) - The surprise team in the NFC. Puka Mania is running wild. Clock ticking on Zach Wilson as a starter though.
ATL 2-2 (200) - Really found some solid gems on defense
MIN 4-0 (184) - This poll suggest the Vikes have gotten lucky. Would like to see them acquire a kicker.
ARI 3-1 (182) - Dobbs has been a pleasant surprise
TB 3-1 (168) - Middle of the pack team due to a flaccid offense. I have them as the 3rd worst offense in the league.
GB 1-3 (161) - Slow start for Burrow is concerning. Kyle working hard to churn the bottom of the roster.
LAR 0-4 (161) - The defense needs work. A lot of work. 
JAX 1-3 (148) - Rumor has it Jags ownership is looking into a consulting firm behind the scenes.
DET 1-3 (135) - Another team who took a regrettable win. Hit big on CJ Stroud it appears. 
WAS 0-4 (119) - Currently has the inside track on the #1 pick. 
CHI 1-3 (115) - Took an unfortunate win which really angered their fans.