Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Future Pick Trades
Hey all - So Fantrax won't allow us to pay in advance until the new league is set (ie 2021) and it's just too early. So as soon as it opens all owners who traded away future picks will be required to pay. I will be tracking this under the draft tab of the doc so we can continue to enforce. Let me know if you have any questions.
I've noticed that they still have the picks traded on fantrax from NFLC. This isn't a big deal because we do it on here and the new ones are on the doc, just an observation.
thanks prob just something we over looked. We'll likely ignore it since there is no 2020 draft this year. But I will double check 2021 to make sure everyone has their own picks.
Or you could take the funds via PayPal
oh ya I will look at starting a generic GIG email we can use. Good call Laim!
I've created it...gonna test it today and get PK on it, then once we're ready we'll start taking future forward payments via a league paypal. More info to come.
I may be wrong but isn’t this how previous site got into trouble. Where someone collected the money and bounced with it? How will not using fantrax and using this PayPal prevent that?
Ya we will allow the trades for now and take note. The problem is I don't see how we can begin next year's fantrax yet for payment through the treasurer. Before anything changes involving money, we'll put it to a vote.
(09-10-2020, 15:41)tomviolence Wrote: Ya we will allow the trades for now and take note. The problem is I don't see how we can begin next year's fantrax yet for payment through the treasurer. Before anything changes involving money, we'll put it to a vote.

If you go to treasurer admin in the settings, and go to the misc. fees section, you can add an extra fee to a team and make a note of what it's for. So if someone trades a future pick, you can put the $25.00 fee for future season and it will show up on the home screen like it does that they owe money.
Thanks! I will check that out!