Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
2022-23 KTR Playoffs
EASTERN CONFERENCE

#8 Milwaukee at #1 New York, 6-3 (Bucks didn't have Giannis. He wouldn't have made a difference. This was a blowout as expected)
#7 Cleveland at #2 Brooklyn, 5-4 (Wow, didn't see this one coming. Cavs got the shooting % and TO's but then stole the defensive stats too)
#6 Charlotte at #3 Miami, 5.5-3.5 (Hornets were 1 BLK and 2 STL from pulling off the upset. They have a bright future ahead)
#5 Philadelphia at #4 Boston, 5-4 (This one could have gone either way but FVV and Harden did the heavy lifting for BOS)

WESTERN CONFERENCE

#8 Utah at #1 Houston, 8-1 (There were a lot of blowouts expected in the West. This one held true to form)
#7 LA Clippers at #2 San Antonio, 6-3 (Spurs are nasty and dominated most of the counting stats)
#6 Minnesota at #3 New Orleans, 8-1 (This result will do nothing to get the bad taste out of JMAC's mouth. Luka laid an egg)
#5 Portland at #4 Phoenix, 7-2 (Mikal Bridges might have been worth that expensive extension after all!)

2ND ROUND

#4 Boston at #1 New York, 7.5-1.5 (Knicks with a whopping 40-27 advantage in games played was insurmountable)
#7 Cleveland at #3 Miami, 5-4 (This was as lopsided as a 5-4 game could be. Cavs had no shot to steal another category. Not a bad run after losing Zion)

#4 Phoenix at #1 Houston, 6.5-2.5 (Suns were game but Rockets pulled away over the weekend thanks to a big showing from Devin Booker)
#3 New Orleans at #2 San Antonio, 9-0 (Wow, you almost never see the clean 9-0 sweep. Spurs go about 13 deep so get a lot of quality starts)

CONFERENCE FINALS

#3 Miami at #1 New York, 8-1 (No surprise as Knicks were so deep. Jaylen Brown and Julius Randle led the charge for NY)

#2 San Antonio at #1 Houston, 8-1 (HOU had a 5-4 lead on Saturday. Spurs blew them out on Sunday. Spurs just too deep)

FINALS

#2 San Antonio at #1 New York, 6-3 (The two deepest teams in the league BATTLED here. This was decided by 3 3PM, .001 FT%, 2 BLK and 1 TO. Great game)

Finals MVP: Jamal Murray, NYK
The East is so bad. How in world did I get to the 5 seed
The inaugural season of KTR of course was halted by COVID.

-Knicks played in the 1st ever KTR Finals where they came up short. They are hoping to make it all the way this time.
-All of the other teams have not reached a Conference Final.
-NYK, HOU and SAS are all extremely deep. MIA is the up and comer but has to be considered the underdog with a myriad of injuries.

Congrats to all that made it this far.
Good luck to all, much like LOTR2, just surprised and glad to have made it this far!
Payouts

NYK - 300
SAS - 170
HOU - 125
MIA - 95
PHX - 70
BOS - 50
CLE - 50
NOP - 50
SAC, BRK, PHI, CHA, MIL, POR, MIN, LAC, UTA - 20 ea.
You can roll my $20
Roll my 20 as well
Roll the $20 into next years fee
can also roll my fee. thanks for another great year Laim!
Thank you guys for a fun year and congratulations to NYC for the championship. Roll my 20$ into next year's fee aswell.