Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
MIN/PIT
CF/OF Jack Suwinski p-2025

for

RP Alexis Diaz p-2025 (PIT pay 23+24)

Twins use depth in OF to get a RP we like and some help with cap.

PIT to confirm.
BTL-Twins
Confirm. My team is in need of OF depth and Suwinski saw some time in the Pirates OF last season and is supposed to have a spot there coming out of spring training this year.
approved
Value doesn’t make sense from the player perspective, definitely doesn’t make sense for the one losing the deal to pay money as well.
Veto for me
Approve…lol this is a completely fine deal
it's the offseason. i'd rather have diaz. but who you rather have has nothing to do with it. as long as it's not rigging the league for one person to win, any trade should stand. suwinski had a decent year and who knows what can happen, especially with a closers role. you can scrutinize deals closer to the deadline during the season. also in a 30 team league you better have like 10 people object not just 2 or 3. 2 or 3 people always deciding what trades go through in a 30 team league is crazy to me. that's where i am at with all these trades in my opinion.

approve
Approve
Approve
I was a weak 'approve', but am changing my vote to veto following the discussion.

The main reason is that I think a fully paid up Diaz on the trade block gets a better return than just Suwinski, so think MIN/PIT can get round the table and sort something else out.
I am changing my vote to veto as well.

Rework the deal