Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Trade Block
Post who is potentially available and what type of return you would prefer (vets or prospects, specific positions or skills). Contract details will help, as will stating if you can take on salary and if you are willing to provide or accept a package of players.
BTL-Twins
Padres block:
1B Albert Pujols, $2.5, $2.0m
2B, SS, OF Kike Hernandez, $4m 2023
2B Eric Sogard, $1.4m 2020
C Grayson Greiner, p-22
SP Chase Anderson, $1.5m

Willing to pay this year. Able to send 2 or 3 for 1 or move for prospect or picks on some.

Looking for Pitching.
MIL is not really sure how they want to approach 2020, so if you are in competition mode and want to explore some trade possibilities, I'll listen to pretty much anything. I won't say that I'll accept anything lol, but I'm listening!
Giants shopping
Nick Senzel, CF
Wil Myers, CF
Franchy Cordero, CF
Eric Hosmer, 1B

Eduardo Rodriguez, SP
Domingo German, SP
Brad Hand, RP
Will Harris, RP

All prospects are available

Possibly
Victor Robles, CF
Jose Ramirez, 3B
First trade block of the new reign in Philly.

Our objective is to keep most of our core young guys with high upsides and treat this as s short-term rebuild to bide this year as we are super tight on the cap. That said, there are some guys we definitely wouldn't mind moving. So, hit me up if any of the following strike your fancy.

1B Jesus Aguilar - Starting 2020 strong and looking to bounce back to 2018 form. Still on PC deal. Would need a solid return to move him at this time. Not super inclined to move him, so you would need to entice me.

2B Joe Panik - Known quantity and quality. Backup this year. Wouldn't take much to get him beyond salary relief.

3B Kyle Seager - This one pains me as an M's fan, but Seager bounced back late last year and is hot again to start this year, so he can be had. Would be looking for a middle return, probably a player I can plug in now who's maybe not as good combined with a spect I like but may be a ways off, for example.

SS Brandon Crawford - Known quantity and quality. Starting for SF. Again, wold be more of a salary relief move. Maybe a lesser vet and cap space? Something like that?

OF Melky Cabrera - Will he sign somewhere before covid strikes? Won't cost much to find out. Bench piece or run of the mill spect.

RPs Adam Morgan, Jared Hughes - Prob just a mid spect in return for these serviceable if unspectacular bullpen arms.

RPs Andrew Kitteridge and Chris Martin - I value them a little more amongst my pen arms, so they would be hardest to get. Kitt is consistent, Martin is a power arm. Both can be had for a combo of players/spects or for Martin salary relief and either a lesser RP or spect. Not super into moving them at this time though.

SP - King Felix - Anyone wanna take a flyer on an old man who opted out this year? lol

Spects:

Any of the following can be had in spect swaps or other deals
C Hendrick Clementina, CIN
1B/OF Ibandel Isabel, CIN
2B/SS Shervyen Newton, NYM
SS Alexander Vargas, NYY
CF/OF Misael Urbina, MIN
RP Dillon Tate, BAL
P Alex Wells, BAL
RP Yennsy Diaz, TOR
RP Bryan Garcia, DET
Pirates:  
Giancarlo Stanton 22.6 22.6 20.0 25.2
Paxton 9.6 9.6 9.6
Trevor Williams 600k
Martin Perez 800k
any other other mlb pitcher
any minor leaguer except Nate Lowe
any draft pick (19th)

Primarily looking for C, corner infielder, outfielder.
TB trade blk

Jon Berti p22
Joc Pederson 4 4 4 4 
Kyle Schwaber 4 4 4 
Tom Murphy p21 
Trey Mancini 4 4 4 4 
Reese McGuire pna 
Teoscar hernandez p20

All specs available 

All offers considered and responded to. Thanks
-Braves block-

Andrew Vaughn
Pick 1.1.

Not in rush to move either but would entertain a trade with either leading a package of just about most other prospects.
Rockies Block:

We are looking to move some pieces to re-adjust for next year. Not looking to move good young pieces.

3B Justin Turner $12/$6/$6
2B Johnathan Schoop $8.4(22)
OF Ryan Braun $16M(20)(will pay his salary) He'd be free to you.
OF Hunter Pence $300k
2B/3B Eduardo Escobar $12/$6.8

Can pay salary for this season.

Nola has drawn interest. I am not moving him unless I get multiple Top 100 type of guys or plus pieces ready for 2021. One of the pieces must be a young SP with elite potential.
ChiSox could be cajoled into a deal -7 and 20 with no hope...Greinke, Marquez, Brosseau, Slater - all movable for a prospect or two that I can dream on. I aint running a dollar store, serious offers only