Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Available Teams
(06-26-2022, 02:25)Laimbeer40 Wrote: Commish here. Confirming jferb is good to take over DEN and krish is good to take CHA. If you guys could post your Fantrax user names here so I can get you signed up on that site. I will check and see if I can get in the Admin control panel to activate you for this site.

Glad to have you guys and shout out to KG3 and Faux for bringing in the new blood!
My username is jferb10
Everyone should be good to go in Fantrax.

DET, CHA, and DEN can pay their $20 thru Fantrax treasurer and I will pay the other half of your fee this year.
What’s up guys. Luke suckered me into another league. I think this makes a solid 10 leagues that Luke, Ryan and myself do together. Thanks for having me.
Lol welcome and condolences to your free time.
Updated original post to add Pacers as their owner is unresponsive. If anyone wants add them to the Reddit thread that would be lovely.
Miami ownership has transferred to one of the GOATs. Good news for the league but bad news for Eastern Conference foes. TMurphy3 is back in the fold.
The League Office is going to assume control of the Milwaukee Bucks for the remainder of the season per their wishes. We will be gunning for the 8th seed to recoup Andrewmott some money while also not mortgaging the future. We will also have an eye out for new ownership at postseason.
(01-31-2023, 19:46)Laimbeer40 Wrote: The League Office is going to assume control of the Milwaukee Bucks for the remainder of the season per their wishes. We will be gunning for the 8th seed to recoup Andrewmott some money while also not mortgaging the future. We will also have an eye out for new ownership at postseason.

Update: TheBranchMan will be the new owner in Milwaukee effective immediately.
Dallas - 2nd overall pick, Rights to D.Sabonis, MPJ, Poku, PJ Washington RFA matching rights

Denver - 12th overall pick, rights to Jokic, B.Hield

Milwaukee - 26th overall pick, Giannis, N.Vucevic
I will take Dallas.