Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Available Teams
Charlotte - $35m in cap space, 2nd pick overall, Steph Curry, and a lot of guys on cheap deals

Denver - $4m in cap space, no 2022 picks, but does have Jokic, Hield and Ben Simmons

Detroit - went 59-21 last yr, Miles Bridges, Brandon Ingram ($4.4m), Draymond, $30m in cap space

New Orleans - $60m in cap space, 5th best lotto odds, Marcus Smart (needs extension), Nurkic, OG Anunoby, Okongwu, 3 1st rd picks

Pacers - not much cap, no 1st rounder but a roster of solid vets like FVV, Capela, Dinwiddie, Kuzma, Rubio, S.Adams etc
Updated original post. I have moved Denver to the available teams as their owner has been unresponsive.
After some preliminary trade talks and reevaluating the Jazz roster, I have come to the realization that they will require more work and effort than I am able to give at this time. Rather than half ass a reboot, prefer to hand the reigns off the someone who can do it right.

Seannyboi will take over as owner and should be a welcomed addition to the league!
Welcome Seanny. Sorry to see you go Murph. I will get Fantrax updated hopefully this evening.
Happy to join, and thanks to Murph for the offer. The team is already loaded up thanks to him, so we’re excited to take it over and see what we can do.
Anyone have Reddit? Want to help out and post these openings to r/findaleague ? I'll let each of these teams go for half price this season for any NEW owner.
I’ll search around and see what I can find. Set up a Reddit a couple years ago specifically to find another league so I’m already in all the subreddits I need to be in to find people. If I find anyone I’ll send them to the site and refer them to you
Thanks KG3! Maybe I need to set up a referral program. I’ll think on that.
I've got an owner for DET. Details have been DM'd to you Laim. Like Ryan, he's been playing in all 9 of the leagues I run for years.
Sweet! Will get DET set up this evening.