Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Trade: SAC & ORL
Magic Trade:

Stephen Curry (23.0)
Aaron Gordon (7.2)

- Magic cover 21.0M on Curry for 2022

Kings Trade:

Pick 1.02
Payton Pritchard (0.8, 0.8)
Zeke Nnaji (1.7, 1.8, 3.2, RFA)

I've done a lot of rebuilds, and one of the things that I am very much in favor of is practicing "risk mitigation". There are plenty of guys I like at the 1.02, but there's always the X% chance that the pick busts, or that the player is "good but not great". Basically, "missing" on a pick as good as the 1.02 sets a rebuild back a few years, if not more, especially given that I'm relying on a lot of mid-late picks to build value. Everyone knows Steph is a stud and his game should age well, so despite his age, I like him more for my asset profile as I try to turn this team around than the 1.02 (and his extension value is reasonable). Plus, snagging Gordon for an upside value dart throw is a nice get as well. 

Pleasure dealing with the Magic as always. Good luck with the 1.02!
Magic confirm. Got this team last year and had steph and plenty of picks. He did his best to carry this team last year but we still just missed the playoffs. Getting pick 2 for a player like Curry is a fair trade for both sides. Gordon without Curry is like Robin without Batman so it would do no good to me, and taking two first round picks back from last year was a no brainer. This deal also helps me to free space for the next years RFA class which is hot, and with another good pick next year probably my rebuild will start to pay off.

Pleasure doing business with Sac
approve
Another example of how valuable a top pick is in this league.

Approved.