Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Trade Block
Updated.
BTL-Twins
A’s are selling. Got a lot of pieces for all you contenders out there to make the big run!
Astros are planning to cut Paxton... Anyone with cap space willing to wait on him returning next season and then 2023, he's avail for a draft pick
Reds Trade Block

Looking for 1 or 2 established ML SP with 2021 salary paid. Will part with any of the fringe ML/prospects listed below (as well as 2021 picks 2.9 & 3.9):

C Hunt, Blake
1B English, Tristin
1B Sabato, Aaron
INF Neuse, Sheldon
INF Arauz, Jonathan
INF Machin, Vimael
2B Keith, Colt
SS Potts, Hudson
OF Collins, Darryl
OF Cortes, Carlos
OF Fletcher, Dominic
OF Guzman, Alvin
OF Ortiz, Jhailyn
OF Perez, Junior
OF Rojas, Johan

SP Winn, Cole
RP Bickford, Phil
P Puk, A.J.
P Cruz, Omar
P Drohan, Shane
P Johnson, Seth
P Stinson, Graeme
P Thompson, Riley

If you're shopping SPs, send me an offer on here or on GroupMe.
PIT Trade Block

Elias Diaz, c  4.0, 3.0, 3.0
Ender Inciarte, cf  4.0, 4.0
Austin Slater, cf  600k, 2.1, 2.1, 2.1
Jeurys Familia, rp 4.0, 4.0
Hector Neris, rp 7.0 (5.0 is paid), 7.0 (2.0 is paid)

Looking to cut some payroll;  would take a minor leaguer in the top 100 to 300 range, or a cheap MLB player.

Best way to contact me is GroupMe.
Updated Phils Block

C Willson Contreras - Still putting up solid numbers from the C spot. Can help pay if needed. Perfect C upgrade for a contender. 
2B/OF Tony Kemp - His bat has been solid this year, forcing the A's to find him semi-regular ABs. Could be a nice bench depth piece for a contender. Wouldn't take much to get him. 
UTL Eric Sogard - He's been getting ABs with Cubs injuries. Another depth piece at multiple positions for a contender that can be had for next to nothing. 
UTL Jace Peterson - He's been hitting and should remain a regular in the MIL lineup until Wong returns. Even then, if he keeps hitting, he should find some regular ABs. Again, can be had for dirt cheap. 
OF Jake Marisnick - Another guy getting ABs thanks to injuries. Hitting the ball well, and can also be had dirt cheap. 
OF Adam Engel - Has hit when he's healthy this year, and should be back soon. Sounds like the Sox will give him the everyday job back and again, can be had cheap. Could be a good cheap bat for a contender needing OF depth. 

SP Jon Lester - We can pay on both his years left. He's still putting up OK numbers and with the lack of arms available, could help as a depth piece. Again, price would be fairly cheap relative to money being eaten. 
SP Jordan Lyles - A slightly younger, shinier version of Lester. Similar price tag in that wouldn't take much to get him. 
RP Daniel Bard - After a bad start, he's settled in nicely and leads our team in H+Sv. Could certainly help a contender's bullpen depth, and again, cheap. 
RP Andrew Kittredge - Probably the best player on this list with Willson, he's been a stud for the Rays in the pen. Can be had for fairly cheap as he's still an RP. 
RP Austin Voth - Another cheap pen arm if anyone is in need. 

So, the common theme? Contender depth for a cheap price tag. Most these guys could go for late picks or young lotto tickets.
Giants looking to move
Victor Robles, OF
Wilmet Flores, 2b/3b
Jason Heyward, OF
Brian Anderson, 3B

Domingo German, SP
Drew Smyly, SP
Jon Gray, SP
Dinelson Lamet, SP

All prospects including Shea Langeliers available

Looking to upgrade 3b, hitting bench depth and RP
Giants looking to make a move or 2 at deadline. If looking to make any moves hit me up
Royals need to move a big talent for future cap room:

SP Jacob DeGrom
3B Nolan Arenado
SP Shane Bieber
1B Josh Bell

Need young talent with elite potential. Hit me up and we can discuss different options, don't be intimidated by such massive names and lets figure out something together. Appreciate you all.
Fire sale time in Texas. Nearly any major leaguer can be had, come with real ideas, open to just about any type of return but would prefer to stay with prospects/young players closer to the majors.