Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Payouts
$510 – Super Bowl Winner --- Dallas
$220 – Super Bowl Loser --- Kansas City
$110 - Third/Fourth Place (Conference Championship Losers) --- New Orleans, Indianapolis
$55 – Fifth thru Eighth Place (Divisional Round Losers) --- Washington, Minnesota, Tennessee, Oakland
$30 – Ninth thru Twelfth Place (1st Round Losers) --- Tampa Bay, Detroit, Cincy, Baltimore
$25 – Top Season Points Scored (only Non-Playoff Teams eligible, 1 in AFC and 1 in NFC) --- Miami (2982) & Green Bay (3169)
$20 – Longest Rush (Tiebreaker: Total Yards From Scrimmage)  --- Ronald Jones, 98 yards (Miami)
$20 – Leader in Interception Return Yardage (Tiebreaker: Most Tackles) --- Troy Hill, 119 (CAR)
$20 - Offensive Rookie of the Year (Fantrax #1 Offensive Rookie) --- Justin Herbert, DAL
$20 - Defensive Rookie of the Year (Fantrax #1 Defensive Rookie) --- Jeremy Chinn, ARI 

*The final 4 agreed to chop the pot. $220 for each with the league winner getting an additional $70

*Troy Hill came along in the final week to steal the INT Return Yards prize for CAR.
*Jeremy Chinn won DROY by a mere 0.3 points over Patrick Queen of KC

DAL 310
KC 220
NO 220
IND 220
Washington 55
Minnesota 55
Tennessee 55
Oakland 55
MIA 45
Tampa Bay 30
Detroit 30
Cincy 30
Baltimore 30
GB 25
CAR 20
ARI 20
Most of the prizes are locked in. All that's left to determine are the $20 awards.

- Longest run of 98 yards for Ronald Jones is going to be hard to beat. Miami locks up $45 in prizes for this and the highest points for non-playoff teams.
- Offensive ROY is also locked up with Justin Herbert bringing home another $20 for the league champion Cowboys.
- INT return yardage is a close one with Malcolm Butler (LAC) holding a very narrow lead over Donte Jackson
- Defensive ROY is a super tight race. Currently Patrick Queen and Jeremy Chinn are TIED. But don't count out Chase Young who is a mere 9 points back.
(12-29-2020, 14:32)Laimbeer40 Wrote: Most of the prizes are locked in. All that's left to determine are the $20 awards.

- Longest run of 98 yards for Ronald Jones is going to be hard to beat. Miami locks up $45 in prizes for this and the highest points for non-playoff teams.
- Offensive ROY is also locked up with Justin Herbert bringing home another $20 for the league champion Cowboys.
- INT return yardage is a close one with Malcolm Butler (LAC) holding a very narrow lead over Donte Jackson
- Defensive ROY is a super tight race. Currently Patrick Queen and Jeremy Chinn are TIED. But don't count out Chase Young who is a mere 9 points back.

Come on Jeremy Chinn PAY ME lol.
(12-30-2020, 17:17)OUDAN Wrote:
(12-29-2020, 14:32)Laimbeer40 Wrote: Most of the prizes are locked in. All that's left to determine are the $20 awards.

Chinn came through for you
Payouts should be disbursed Wednesday night 1/6/21 or very soon thereafter.
(01-04-2021, 18:28)Laimbeer40 Wrote:
(12-30-2020, 17:17)OUDAN Wrote:

Chinn came through for you
BOOOOOO! Queen fell apart at the end of the year on me.
Funds have been sent to everyone's Treasurer account.
2022 Final Payouts 

Finalized
$25 – Top Season Points Scored (AFC: Denver 3452, NFC: Green Bay 3218) 
$30 - 1st Rd Losers (Buffalo, Kansas City, LA Rams, Tampa Bay)
$55 - 5th thru 8th Place (Minnesota, New Orleans, New England, Oakland)
$110 - 3rd & 4th Place (Chicago, Tennessee)
$365 - 1st & 2nd Place chopped the pot (Houston, Philadelphia)

Current Leaders - 
$20 – Longest Rush (86 yds, Josh Jacobs - CIN
$20 – Leader in Interception Return Yardage (151 yds, Decobie Durant - PIT)
$20 - Defensive Rookie of the Year (234.6 pts, Jalen Pitre - MIA)
$20 - Offensive Rookie of the Year (220.65 pts, Garrett Wilson - WAS)
I think Fantrax will let me pay out on the 12th. A couple prizes to still sort out as each of these could potentially change hands this weekend.

Current Leaders -
$20 – Longest Rush (86 yds, Josh Jacobs - CIN)
$20 – Leader in Interception Return Yardage (151 yds, Decobie Durant - PIT)
$20 - Defensive Rookie of the Year (2345.6 pts, Jalen Pitre - MIA)
$20 - Offensive Rookie of the Year (239.5 pts, Garrett Wilson - WAS)

Congrats to all of the playoff teams. Sorry to Philly and Houston that we had such a murky championship situation

Edit: These are now Final
Roll payment for NE into next season. LAIMBEER tip yourself the $5 haha