Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
QFL Draft Grades
11. Philadelphia selects WR DeVonta Smith

... This is an excellent value right here. Between Pitts, Chase and Smith this team just skyrocketed with their receiving game. They already locked in Matthew Stafford at QB. Really all they need is another RB and they might be a playoff team.

Grade: A+
12. Pittsburgh selects WR Rashod Bateman

... The Steelers are in a position to take the best player available with every pick because they have so many holes. I think Bateman might be the BPA but the landing spot scares me in Baltimore. This isn't a team known for throwing extensively to the WR.

Grade: B+
13. Dallas selects WR Terrace Marshall

... Well I guess if you are going to try to re-boot you should do it with players you like. I think there were some potentially more productive WR's available here. However it's gotta be a good sign that his college offensive coordinator went to bat for him to be the pick for the Panthers. 

Grade: B
14. Carolina selects Trey Lance

... A lot of fantasy gurus have Lance as a Top 5 pick in dynasty drafts this year. Add to this that Carolina already has Jimmy G as their QB so it just makes sense to grab his handcuff. I guess the hope is that Lance can be the next Josh Allen who will score points with his legs too. I would have been perplexed if the pick had been anyone else.

Grade: A+
15. Carolina selects WR Elijah Moore

... Moore is a dark horse to be just as productive as someone like Waddle or D.Smith. If he can form a good chemistry with Zach Wilson, then this could be a big steal.

Grade: A
16. Carolina selects QB Zach Wilson

... GWise killed it on his first two picks but I don't know about this one. Not sure if this was hedging his bets on Lance or trying to take Wilson as trade bait. If it's the latter he should probably talk to rsinewick about trying to get a profitable return on Tua. It happened to me too. I took Baker Mayfield around this spot and struggled to get the same return on him. This team is pretty thin at WR and they had Toney or R.Moore sitting right there. Feels like a missed opportunity.

Grade: D+
17. Pittsburgh selects WR Rondale Moore

... Like I put in my mock draft I feel Moore could be the next Steve Smith. I don't hate the landing spot with the Cardinals. Teams have to focus on D.Hopkins so it seems like Moore could get some easy targets.

18. Miami selects WR Dyami Brown

... I think Brown could be good and the WR looks will be wide open in Washington after McLaurin. But sheesh the disrespect to Toney. When you pass on the guy picked much higher it's going to raise eyebrows.

Grade: B-
19. LA Chargers select RB Kenneth Gainwell

... The guy's last name is perfect for a RB but there are a ton of bodies in that Philly RB room. I think the ceiling here would be Boston Scott. I'd say this might be a reach. With some quality WR's on the board the play might have been to trade for a vet RB.

Grade: B-
20. Green Bay selects WR Kadarius Toney

... A bit surprised to see Toney fall this far. He has a lot of draft capital behind him so I feel like NYG will do what they can to justify the selection. The Packers have a bigger hole in their backfield but this is value you cannot pass up.