Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
ARI/DAL Trade
DAL send:

RB Devin Singletary HOU ($8M) - $8M paid
DE Arik Armstead SF ($4M,$4M) - $4M paid this year only
DE Dorance Armstrong DAL ($5M,$5M) - $5M paid this year only
LB Kenneth Murray LAC ($6.5M) - $6.5M paid
LB Alex Anzalone DET ($4M,$4M,$4M) - $4M paid this year only

ARI send:

RB Zach Evans LAR ($1.4M,$1.4M,$1.4M,$1.4M) - $1.4M paid this year only
CB Mekhi Blackmon MIN ($1.1M,$1.1M,$1.1M) - $1.1M paid this year only
2024 4th (OAK)
2025 1st (ARI)
2025 4th (ARI)
2025 5th (ARI)

Arizona played with 5 missing starting slots on the roster all season. We were picked last by Profit King’s 2023 preseason rankings. Despite all odds, we control our own destiny with 3 to go. Seanny do what Seanny do, I guess. The schedule ahead consists of 3-7, 2-8, and 1-8 teams.

El Jefe (Dobbs) called a meeting with Seanny and asked for reinforcements. At first we started visualizing the memes if Josh Dobbs won a Super Bowl. Then we came to our senses. Josh Dobbs, known smart guy. Seanny listens to known smart guy.

This deal provides future value for the Cowboys. Who knows what happens with the Cardinals in 2025, but again Seanny do what Seanny do. We aren’t worried. Still, definitely a nice haul for a rebuilding group. 

As a Texans fan, Singletary has been our best runner all year. Pierce hasn’t adapted to the new blocking scheme. DP doesn’t like running parallel to the line. He will still get the goal line touches when healthy, but Singletary could steal a few through the air on 3rd down. From what we’ve seen watching every snap of the Texans, we believe Singletary will take on the majority snap share the rest of the year. At 26, he should hold some value as a cheap extension.

Singletary fits into our RB2 spot. Armstrong and and Armstead fit into our DE2 and DE3 spots, respectively. Murray and Anzalone fit into our LB1 and LB2 spots, respectively. This hopefully adds around 40-50 points per week that we didn’t have before, giving us a shot.

Thanks to Sooner, best of luck.

Cowboys to confirm

Messages In This Thread
ARI/DAL Trade - by Seannyboi77 - 11-14-2023, 17:46
RE: ARI/DAL Trade - by SoonerorLitigator - 11-14-2023, 17:55
RE: ARI/DAL Trade - by tomviolence - 11-17-2023, 17:54