Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
2023 Pre-Draft Power Ranks
NFC CENTRAL

Chicago
QB: 0 (No QB rostered)
RB: 1 (Only Kyle Juszkzkzk)
WR: 6.5 (Deebo is obviously the big name here. Berrios could be interesing for MIA. R.McCloud adds value as a returner. K.Raymond and C.Austin add depth)
TE: 1.5 (I like D.Bellinger but the Waller trade was not good for him)
DEF: 2 (Jordan Hicks might be the only sure thing on the entire defense)
Capital: 6 (Pick 1.2 should be a guy to build on. Several 2024 picks as this will be a clear kick the can season for CHI)
TOTAL: 17

Detroit
QB: 1 (There is a small chance Davis Mills could start this season)
RB: 2 (K.Herbert should at least be in a platoon in CHI. J.Hasty is a potential flex guy)
WR: 4 (KJ Osborn had a nice season in 2022. Will be interesting to see M.Hardman outside of KC. Guys like K.Shakir and Shi Smith attempt to add depth)
TE: 1 (Traded Z.Ertz away and now only has theoretical talent at the position)
DEF: 4.5 (Got a lot of washed guys but added Okereke and K.Gordon in trade and that will help)
Capital: 8 (Three first rounders w/ an extra 2nd and extra 3rd. $33m in cap space. That's the kind of stuff that can set a team up for the future)
TOTAL: 20.5

Green Bay
QB: 10 (Burrow is a top dynasty QB. Sam Darnold has the best hairline in the 49ers QB room)
RB: 3 (AJ Dillon is such a tease. If anyone almost dies on the field, then Nyheim Hines is a must start.
WR: 7.5 (Solid group here led by Godwin. Can K.Toney continue to develop in KC? A.Robinson and D.Parker have seen better days. I.McKenzie is a wild card)
TE: 1 (I thought Brevin Jordan would break out last year. Maybe there is still time)
DEF: 4.5 (They have the toughest position accounted for with S.Hubbard and G.Rousseau at DE. Just need to focus on LB)
Capital: 4 (Almost $21m in cap and the 14th pick in Rds 2-5. Knowing Kyle the 2024 1st will get traded for some immediate help)
TOTAL: 30

Minnesota
QB: 6 (Tannehill is still the starter in TEN unless they trade up and pick the heir apparent)
RB: 2.5 (A ton of bodies here but none of them look like potential starters)
WR: 10 (Easiest rating out of all the teams. S.Diggs, AJ Brown and Scary Terry are big timers. Plus they have Nico Collins who could break out this yr)
TE: 2.5 (Gerald Everett is perfectly fine)
DEF: 8 (A lot of ballers here. Really just need some depth and it could be an easy 10)
Capital: 4 (20th pick in each round but only $4m in cap)
TOTAL: 33

Tampa Bay
QB: 3 (I have zero faith in Kyle Trask to win the Bucs job. Purdy coming off of surgery. Who knows when to expect him back?)
RB: 3 (None of these guys are assured of carries. Ty Chandler looks really good but he is buried on MIN. Job seems with open in TB so maybe Chase Edmonds can get some touches)
WR: 4 (Again just a mass of bodies who hope to contribute. They did give up most of their draft picks for Aiyuk)
TE: 2.5 (Dawson Knox came on a bit to close the season. I'm interested to see how Tonyan fares outside of GB)
DEF: 10 (Bucs have really focused on getting studs on defense and the strategy has paid off)
Capital: 2 (No picks and only about $8m in cap space. Bucs will find a way to improve but the ceiling seems limited)
TOTAL: 24.5

Outlook
MIN 33
GB 30
TB 24.5
DET 20.5
CHI 17

Messages In This Thread
2023 Pre-Draft Power Ranks - by Laimbeer40 - 04-09-2023, 03:52
RE: 2023 Pre-Draft Power Ranks - by Laimbeer40 - 04-13-2023, 17:15
RE: 2023 Pre-Draft Power Ranks - by 4sFull - 04-13-2023, 21:09
RE: 2023 Pre-Draft Power Ranks - by thepetis - 04-14-2023, 00:19