Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
2023 Pre-Draft Power Ranks
NFC EAST

Arizona
QB: 8 (Kyler needs to be re-signed by the new owner but if he returns he is capable of being a top fantasy guy. If his head is on straight)
RB: 1 (Not so much as a flex play here)
WR: 10 (As good as it gets with J.Jefferson, Lamb, Claypool and OBJ)
TE: 4 (Waller is in a new location but we have seen him challenge to be an upper echelon TE in the past)
DEF: 5.5 (Plenty of point scorers but outside of some strong plays in the secondary we are looking at an average group)
Capital: 4 (We will see how the cap looks after all the extensions are in. 15th pick in each round. A brand new owner is always a wild card)
TOTAL: 32.5

Dallas
QB: 1 (I am sure they will acquire one but currently Matt Corral is the guy here)
RB: 4.5 (Miles Sanders secures one starting spot. There is some hope for Rachaad White. And McKinnon produces when he plays but will anyone sign him with the RB surplus in the NFL?)
WR: 4.5 (Pickens looks like a stud. This is a make or break year for T.Marshall. Will be interested to see how Giants use Wan'Dale)
TE: 3 (H.Hurst and T.McBride both have some upside but they certainly have some ceilings)
DEF: 5 (Some solid young talent here coming off down years. But a complete lack of depth raises concern. Huge get with Brian Burns)
Capital: 9.5 (A lot of ammo here with four 1sts including 1.1 and several other picks. Over $40m in cap)
TOTAL: 27.5

New York
QB: 8 (Fields had some HUGE games in fantasy and could arguably be a 10. Taking the cautious approach here)
RB: 4 (K.Walker was exciting when he took over as the starter and will hold down the RB1 spot. K.Vaughn and L.Perine will be in the flex mix)
WR: 7.5 (DJ Moore has a chip on his shoulder this season. T.Boyd is solid and Skyy Moore looks to build on an uneven rookie season)
TE: 3.5 (Evan Engram bounced back last season. We will see if it was a fluke. There is a lot of depth here)
DEF: 3 (Cam Hayward is a top DT and J.Alexander is a very good CB. But after that these guys need help)
Capital: 7 (10th pick in each round and a late 1st plus $28m in cap space. Will the GM convert this war chest into contributing pieces?)
TOTAL: 33

Philadelphia
QB: 5 (The jury is still out on Stafford's shoulder. I wouldn't want to put all my eggs in that basket)
RB: 8 (Pollard has a huge opportunity. A.Gibson is finally out of Rivera's doghouse. And Mattison is one of the league's top backups.)
WR: 10 (Silly amount of talent here with J.Chase, D.Smith, J.Jeudy as starters with solid young depth that could make the leap)
TE: 5 (Hockensen and Pitts is pretty filthy if ATL ever decides to throw to Pitts)
DEF: 10 (You can tell that J2K has done the work to cultivate a complete team by looking at this defense)
Capital: 7.5 (How do yall let this machine stack up 1sts like this? Albeit late 1sts. And they can do a lot with almost $12m in cap)
TOTAL: 45.5

Washington
QB: 6 (Pickett has the ascending arrow and Minshew should get some snaps in Indy)
RB: 1 (Unless you like 3rd stringers)
WR: 3 (We like Garrett Wilson. Westbrook-Ikhine is a decent hand. Not much else here)
TE: 1 (Nothing here)
DEF: 4 (Fully staffed but most of these guys are mid)
Capital: 7 (Pick 1.5 and another late 1st plus $25m in cap can certainly get the ball rolling on a long rebuild)
TOTAL: 22

Outlook
PHI 45.5
NYG 33
ARI 32.5
DAL 27.5
WAS 22

Messages In This Thread
2023 Pre-Draft Power Ranks - by Laimbeer40 - 04-09-2023, 03:52
RE: 2023 Pre-Draft Power Ranks - by Laimbeer40 - 04-10-2023, 20:30
RE: 2023 Pre-Draft Power Ranks - by 4sFull - 04-13-2023, 21:09
RE: 2023 Pre-Draft Power Ranks - by thepetis - 04-14-2023, 00:19