Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
2023 Pre-Draft Power Ranks
AFC WEST

Denver
QB: 9 (T.Lawrence put up 24 ppg and could be even better this season)
RB: 6.5 (Etienne burst onto the scene last season and will be a force. Allgeier came on late in the season and ended up with over 1k yds rushing. There is a lot of young depth as well)
WR: 4.5 (Drake London should be in line for a big season. Gabe Davis is a big play threat who had 9 drops LY. There doesn't appear to be much else)
TE: 4 (Kmet developed a nice chemistry with Fields. A.Hooper is a nice TE2. N.Gray and J.Fortson are both capable of double digit performances)
DEF: 9 (A lot of good young talent here. Really they just need another DE to step up)
Capital: 6 (Pick 1.19 and $22m should be enough to fill some holes. This is a GM that knows how to develop depth)
TOTAL: 39

Kansas City
QB: 10 (Mahomes is QB1 in the entire league)
RB: 6 (Ekeler is a sure thing. Fingers crossed K.Hunt lands a gig. Chiefs in big need of RB depth)
WR: 10 (Sheesh. T.Hill, Amon-Ra and C.Kirk are a great trio. H.Renfrow adds nice depth)
TE: 1 (Not sold on Albert O)
DEF: 5 (Could really use a bounce back year from Shaq Leonard. Plenty of serviceable talent but few studs and zero depth)
Capital: 2 (No picks and $5m in cap space. Sooner is going to have to get creative)
TOTAL: 34

LA Chargers
QB: 4 (Falcons swear they are going with Ridder. Not sure I'm buying it)
RB: 6.5 (Pacheco is a hard runner and James Cook finished strong. Gainwell gets touches in Philly. Eagles have been talking up Trey Sermon too)
WR: 7 (Olave and M.Pittman are good young options. High hopes for T.Patrick coming off injury. C.Davis is at least a flex option)
TE: 2 (Not sure how the Gesicki signing affects H.Henry but I'm worried)
DEF: 6 (Chubb, M.Sweat and Thibodeaux are all capable of big seasons. R.Jenkins had a big year for the Jags. But also some holes to fill)
Capital: 6.5 (Pick 1.12 and $26m in cap with a GM who has a proven track record)
TOTAL: 32

Oakland
QB: 7 (D.Carr is a starter who has a solid track record. But coming off a down year the question is whether it's reversible)
RB: 8 (A lot of risk here with Saquon and Dalvin both having injury histories. Does Fournette find a spot to land?)
WR: 6.5 (Davante is a sure thing. DPJ should hold down another starting spot. But after that it's rough and OAK is relying on kick returners)
TE: 5 (Kelce is the pinnacle and Gesicki is overkill)
DEF: 5 (This is a studs and duds lineup at this point. They have nothing on DL at this point)
Capital: 3.5 ($9m in cap and picked up a late 1st. Bama will need to be creative)
TOTAL: 35

Seattle
QB: 8 (Cousins gets it done as a fantasy QB and Mac Jones is excellent depth)
RB: 1 (Matt Breida or Ronald Jones is the top option here. Eww.)
WR: 1 (This definitely has the look of a team that liquidated all their assets)
TE: 1 (Again just not a lot here)
DEF: 4.5 (Overall a weak group outside of some bangers at safety)
Capital: 7 (Pick 1.7 and $20m in cap. 10 addl picks in Rd 2 thru 4. GM is a good pilot but a long way to go here)
TOTAL: 22.5

Outlook
DEN 39
OAK 35
KC 34
LAC 32
SEA 22.5

Messages In This Thread
2023 Pre-Draft Power Ranks - by Laimbeer40 - 04-09-2023, 03:52
RE: 2023 Pre-Draft Power Ranks - by Laimbeer40 - 04-10-2023, 03:56
RE: 2023 Pre-Draft Power Ranks - by 4sFull - 04-13-2023, 21:09
RE: 2023 Pre-Draft Power Ranks - by thepetis - 04-14-2023, 00:19