Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Fantrax Draft
Full Rules

Eligible players: Those who signed from 2021 MLB draft as well as any international amateurs who signed between February 1st 2021 and January 31st 2022 (essentially just remove Suzuki from FYPD lists).

Clock: 12 hours for round one and 8 hours for rounds two through four. There will be a 4 hour overnight pause where teams can still pick but the clock will remain frozen.

Your draft picks will be listed on your fantrax team page. The spreadsheet has a tab with the slots for next year.

If a team picks an ineligible player they will be notified and may re-pick.

You can request players to be added to fantrax here.

The minors limit will increase by 5 temporarily so that fantrax won't skip picks if your roster is full. You will have to get back down to 30 MLB, 35 minors shortly after the draft concludes. 

See Channel 08 on the slack for a .csv file you can upload to fantrax to put eligible players at the top of the draft board (message me with your email if you can't download it from there or have any questions).

Fantrax instuctions

1. Uncheck the 'Fill active slots first' option at the top.

2. Always have a queue set in case you get sidetracked.

3. Turn on auto-pick if possible when you know you'll definitely be away for a while. You can choose how many picks this will apply for.

4. The position element of the queue is not linked to the player queue; instead it will take the top listed player at that position per the draft board view.

5. If your queue is empty and you time out then fantrax will take the top player from your draft board view.

6. You can rank players here to put them in the order you want for the draft board view (with or without using the .csv file on slack).

7. If you draft a player live then please send them to your minors. If you are on auto and the player goes to the majors then please demote them (no need to post this).
BTL-Twins

Messages In This Thread
Fantrax Draft - by Ace - 02-11-2022, 17:54