Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Trade Blocks
Cowboys block

Looking to add more D players for the postseason run. Hit me up if you see a potential trade
Rams block:

RB Devonta Freeman
RB Mark Ingram
DE Trent Murphy
DT Arik Armstead
LB Tahir Whitehead
DT Linval Joseph
S Kenny Vacarro
S Lamarcus Joyner

Looking for young players/picks in return.
Seahawks deadline trade block!

Offensive Help

RB Jordan Howard - Picked up No. 1 duties again with Myles out. Still young. Averaging just under 6 ppg but that's with a bunch of healthy scratches. Would take a second rounder for him.
WR Damiere Byrd - Averaging over 7.6 ppg has become one of the consistent options in NE. Can be had for a third rounder
WR Marvin Hall - Averaging just under 5 ppg. Would take a late pick for him
RB Tevin Coleman - Eventually should be one of leaders of 49ers run game. Would take a second for him
WR OBJ - Likely going to hang onto OBJ to hope e's fully healthy and fuller value next year, but feel free to sweep me off my feet with an offer.
WR Dez Bryant - Wanna gamble? I'd only ask a fourth.

Defensive Help

DE Kerry Hyder - Averaging just under 10 ppg with SF. Has really come on. would only take a pick
LB Kyle Fackerell - Averaging over 9.6 ppg. Another late pick can get him.
CB Kyle Fuller - 7.5 PPG for one of the most consistent producers at corner the past few years. 3-4th rounder
LB Brandon Copeland - Has been hurt this year but is usually solid contributor. Fourth could get him
DE Dee Ford - Another injury gamble. Has been at the top of the ranks in recent years, but also had injuries. Buy a lotto ticket for a third rounder!
K nick Folk - Need extra K depth for your playoff run? A 5th can have him.

Most of these are negotiable too as I will also consider players with upside, etc. No deal too small to discuss! The only guys I am not wanting to trade at this time are gardner, andrews, bryant, shaq, and kaimi. So anyone else can be had too.
TV, just want to say this is how a trade block should be done. And with very fair valuations too!
haha thanks laim
Chiefs could be buyers or sellers:

WR MVS $.7M - 9/game -1st to 2nd round
DE Leonard Williams $7M(22) - 9.4/game = 2nd-3rd round
DT Sheldon Richardson $1.1M - 11/game = 2nd round
CB Quandre Diggs $4M - 7/game = 4th round

Also have all my draft picks for offensive players.
Tampa Bay Buccaneers:

DT Grady Jarrett - one of the game's best interior linemen, still young (2nd/3rd)
S John Johnson - young playmaker to lock down a safety spot for years (2nd/3rd)
QB Tom Brady - the GOAT getting settled into an offense that keeps building (late pick, maybe a LB)
DEN very interested in moving these players, all are cheap (4th or 5th, or a bump up a round). Obviously I'll pay salaries.

QB Alex Smith - It's clear Riverboat Ron doesn't want Haskins on the field so it's Smith's job, could be a cheap backup QB for a playoff team
TE Tyler Kroft - Most of his targets are red zone targets
S Xavier Woods - Starting for a pretty bad DAL defense, high floor
LB Malcolm Brown - Same, high floor
CB Quinton Dunbar - Plenty of opportunities for tackles, might miss this Sunday
Ravens all in this season...so looking to move Zach Ertz and/or OJ Howard for win now talent or early draft selections next season.
Marvin Jones OTB. Willing to pay on salary pending offer
Also willing to move win now guys for IR guys if similar value and production etc

Hit me up
JMAC
ATL GM