Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
KTR Dynasty Analysis
Post here if you would like a full public analysis of your team. I'm not going to bother with doing write ups for those owners that aren't paying attention.
I'm down
Minnesota Timberwolves

Owner: JMAC 

Owner Analysis: Being active is half the battle in these leagues and JMAC has that covered. He always has fielded a competitive team in any league I have seen. Definitely a proven winner in football. Invested in two juggernaut teams passed down from Heisenberg and has kept them in the upper echelon of those leagues. Money well spent.

Current Roster:
Top 5 - 1 (Luka)
Top 40 - 2 (Bane, DJM)
Top 80 - 2 (O.G., WCJ)
Top 120 - 1 (Nurkic)
Top 160 - 1 (Obi)
Top 200 - 1 (J.Hardy)

Extension Decisions:
Desmond Bane RFA is $30m (Pricy for a guy that still is a bit underrated. Unlikely he fetches that on the open market. Worth the gamble to let him test RFA bidding?)
Obi Toppin RFA is $7.5m (Currently projected Top 150 ranking. Easy extension unless bottom falls out)
Isaac Okoro RFA is $7.5m (Probably not a Top 300 asset. It's not a ridiculous price but I would let him test the market. If someone thirsty wants to pay him, then let them)
Malachi Flynn RFA is $2.9m (I think we have seen everything we need to see. Malachi should be a min contract guy)
OG Anunoby UFA is projected at $23m (Sort of feels like OG is prime trade bait. Will likely have to pick between him and Bane if they ride out the season)
Damian Jones UFA is projected at $3.2m (Jones is roster filler and a comparable guy could be gotten for minimum salary)

Can't Extend:
Reggie Bullock & Derrick Jones Jr. (No issues here. Both can be spot starters but likely could re-sign them in UFA for the minimum)

Deep Sleepers:
EJ Liddell (Coming off injury and minutes could open up if and when Zion gets hurt)
Kendall Brown (A project who can leap out of the gym. Could be something with a couple more years of seasoning)

Outlook: The West is tough but this team is just outside of elite. The playoffs are very likely. This team will go as far as Luka can carry them.
Do Charlotte aswell!
Philly please
For sure. In the words of Ron Burgundy, "Hey everyone, come see how good I look!"
Sign me up. Just be kind about the future
Suns please
Pelicans will gladly take some analysis
Charlotte Hornets

Owner: krish

Owner Analysis: After a concerning start of getting a Steph Curry trade vetoed we saw krish start doing some major work. He ended up flipping Steph for Sengun. He nabbed Banchero in the draft. And seemingly stole Hunter Tyson with pick 2.17 this year. He even made a little money back last year. We will see if he takes this franchise to the next level but I think the chops are there.

Current Roster:
Top 25 - 1 (Banchero)
Top 40 - 2 (Sengun, Lauri)
Top 80 - 1 (T.Murphy)
Top 120 - 1 (Jalen Johnson)
Top 200 - 0

Extension Decisions: 
John Wall UFA is $9.6m (That's a big hell no. In fact he should not even be rostered right now)
Josh Richardson is UFA projected at $6m (He has a certain role this season. Might be worth trading as I would expect Miami to upgrade him after this year)
Darius Bazley UFA is $9.6m (You can't pay him that even if he latches on with a team. Should cut him now)
Charles Bassey UFA likely $2.5m (Keep an eye on him. He is behind Wemby and Zach Collins so his time may be limited but he flashed at times last season)
Lauri Markkanen UFA would be $24m (I think you have to do this one. He likely goes for the same on the open market. Extend him before his price goes up)
Montrezl Harrell UFA likely would be $4.4m (Older and will be coming off an ACL injury. Makes sense to cut bait now)

Can't Extend:
Devonte Graham & Romeo Langford (No issues here. Langford barely rosterable and Graham is a limited contributor)

Deep Sleepers: 
Hunter Tyson (Looked great in preseason but the Nuggets are deep so will take time to get minutes)
Jalen Slawson (Haven't been too impressed yet but he is young and will get time to develop in the G-League)

Outlook: Made it to the Eastern Conference playoffs last season as an exhibit of how weak the East has gotten. The conference did get better and this team has followed suit. Ultimately I think the could be on the outside looking in this year. However they have a nice core with Paulo, Lauri, Sengun, T.Murphy and J.Johnson. They kept their 1st for 2024. They just need to churn some the overpriced dudes that shouldn't even be on a roster and replace them with someone who has upside.