Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
CHC/HOU Trade
HOU sends:
Dylan Moore $500k 2021
Clarke Schmidt pc-n/a

CHC sends:
Jake Cronenworth pc-n/a
Nate Lowe pc-2022

I love all the guys in this deal, but HOU needs present and future IF help and has OF depth to spare.

CHC to confirm
CHC confirms.

Easy swap of guys off to a hot start. Taking a chance i get more pop and SBs from Moore Then Cronenworth. and Schmidt should be up soon. Thanks HOU and good luck.
approve
Approve
approve
im petitioning this deal to be voided. later in the evening on the day the deal was agreed to, position eligibility was adjusted. the only reason i do this deal is bc i had 3 SS only players and villar, with one being cronenworth.
(08-31-2020, 08:22)patjossom Wrote: im petitioning this deal to be voided. later in the evening on the day the deal was agreed to,  position eligibility was adjusted. the only reason i do this deal is bc i had 3 SS only players and villar, with one being cronenworth.

a bit disingenuous, as Cronenworth would’ve been eligible at 2B in 3 days anyhow.
(08-31-2020, 08:22)patjossom Wrote: the only reason i do this deal is bc i had 3 SS only players and villar, with one being cronenworth.

Can we please get a ruling or some votes on this and move along with this? 

TB's reasoning to have this trade canceled falls apart given that the stated (only) reason they did the deal will not have been true anyway true by the time this deal goes through. Cronenworth would've been 2B eligible on Thursday under the previous rules anyway, so I'm not following the logic behind the request.
After reviewing and consulting with others, this trade will go through as written. The reason stated wasn't for a new position it was for "pop and steals". Like it was stated, even if it had stayed at 20 games, Croenenworth would've only SS only one more week at the most as he stood at 18 games at that time.
I didn’t give position eligibility as a reason bc I didn’t know you would change the minimums. He’s was always getting 2B, it’s 1b you changed that’s makes a difference. I’ve traded for canha,smith and now trade away the only guy with 1b next year eligibility. You didn’t make this Change the day before it was agreed to or the day after, it was that day. all bc I called out SD playing a guy at 1b all year that wasn’t eligible. Smh....I’d be interested how all the contacted parties feel about changing the rules a week before the playoffs.