Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Kansas City - St. Louis
Star 
Royals trade:�

C Edgar Quero PC
OF Gabriel Martinez PC
SS Leo Balcazar PC
OF Jace Avina PC

Cardinals trade:

SP Reid Detmers PC 2025 (600k paid in 2023 only by STL)
P Cole Ragans PC

Finally get my man. Have been chasing Detmers for a couple years, and excited to get him as a young pitcher for my (broken) Angels. Believe he will continue to make strides and fits in well with the rest of my pitching staff.

Gave up my personal favorite prospect in Quero, who raked last year and I almost waited too long to snag him b/c a small bidding war broke out. Gabriel Martinez is a great hitter who I had just received from BOS last month, but I had to step up to finalize this deal.�I respect STL's eye for the young guns, as Leo and Jace were two of my personal favorites from the DSL and will continue to track their development over the coming years.�

Good luck and excited to see what STL does with their rebuild!
STL approves. The big piece was Quero that became a must have. I think this guy is a potential top prospect next year and will show better power with the great OBP skills. Also, going forward I think it become increasingly more important to have a good catcher, and I can't count on Melendez staying there. Martinez, I also love his avg/power potential. The two young guys should continue to improve - I think they could turn out to be pretty good.
approve
Veto.

I am sympathetic that the trade block was used; but the post indicated a hot market and that Detmers would only be moved for an overpay. I think this falls significantly short of that.

I struggle to see any way that I'd personally approve this deal without a new headliner. Quero is a good prospect sure; but catcher value in fantasy is diminished as compared to real life lists and he's still quite far away (the success rate in the majors of top 50 catching prospects is spotty, never mind guys in the 50-100 range).
BTL-Twins
Approve
QFL - Chiefs
GIG - Cowboys
TMW - H-Town Eagles
BTN - Rangers
BTL - Rockies
NP -Tigers
Think it's more of a quantity than quality approach, but not veto-able in my opinion.

Approve.
approve

I am not that high on Detmers to veto.
Approve
approve