Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Trade Block
Min shopping
Kelly Oubre, sg/sf, 15th overall ranking to date, 15m 2024
Marcus Smart, pg/sg, 8m this yr, 16m next ye
Mitchell Robinson, C, 8.5m. 2025
Obi Toppin, pf, 5.9 7.5 RFA
Malachi Flynn, pg, 2.3 3.6 RFA
Desmond Bane, sg, 2m 2.5 RFA
Suns looking to add a PF/C. Can be anywhere from a starter to a solid role player. Poku getting hurt put some wrinkles in our lineup.
Anyone looking for a C the Heat are looking to move Steven Adams (11 boards + a block & steal a game). Looking for either draft picks or other positions, can cover or match salary this year depending on the deal.
Kevin Durant
Karl-Anthony Towns

They are available, not 'on the block'. They're only available because of injury missing 1-2 months. Pm if you want to step up and take a swing.
T'Wolves looking to deal. Trying to contend

Can move
Obi Toppin
EJ Liddell
Kendall Brown
Moses Moody
Malachi Flynn
As young guys with upside

Also
Marcus Smart
Mitchell Robinson

If offer is BIG, Desmond Bane is available as well

Let me know
JMAC
MIN GM
Spurs looking to add. Biggest need is PF/C, or more specifically, FG%, REB, BLK (but not a FT% killer), but open to improving across the board

3 1st round picks (SAS, LAC, BRK)
DayRon Sharpe $1.7M, $1.8M, $3.2M, RFA
Dalen Terry (Bulls 1st round pick) - $2M, $2.1M, $2.2M, $4M, RFA
Jaylin Williams (OKC 2nd round pick) $0.8M x 3, 11 & 5 last night
SAS 2nd

Open to moving others, but these are the assets that should appeal to rebuilding teams
Looking for a PG upgrade moving any of the following or a combo:
Alex Caruso
Nickeil Alexander-Walker
Chuma Okeke
Well, with all of our injuries, it looks like we won't be primed to make any kind of real run this year, so the Cavs look to next season and make some assets available.

Basically, anyone over age 23 can be had, and I'll listen to offers on anyone. Main assets that can move are Harrison Barnes (15.2/5/1.7/.8), Jae Crowder (if the sun ever trade him that is), Bradley Beal (still a premier scorer despite his injuries...would need a significant return), Gary Payton II (solid across the board stats relative to his role in his return), Larry Nance (has put up solid numbers when he's gotten minutes), Drew Eubanks (post depth), Jordan Goodwin (point depth). Would mainly be looking for young upside and picks coming back. Could potentially take on a deal or unwanted someone in the right deal.
Indiana has a few players available and nobody is completely untouchable if you have interest.

Available:

Precious Achiuwa, PF/C (2.5, 3.8, RFA)
Herb Jones, SF (0.8, 0.8)
Corey Kispert, SG/SF (2.7, 2.9, 4.4)

Interested in picks and youth but wouldn't rule anything out unless it was an older player nearing the end of their prime. Seconds don't do much for me at this point unless it's for one of my bench guys who are just fliers.

Also willing to pay down future years on a bad contract in exchange for picks or prospects if you have one you want out of but may have some limit to how much I can pay.
Warriors looking to trade Cedi Osman and/or Brandon Clarke. Looking for young pieces/picks in return.