Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Trade Block
London is gonna need to make some moves during and after this year as we don't have the cap to resign everyone. As such, we're willing to move larger contracts or re-signs we may not be able to afford. One will impact the other so if a deal is done, it's likely the block will change. That said, here it is to start.

QB Russell Wilson (18M, 2024) - Would obviously need a very, very significant offer to move my franchise QB. Would consider it in the right package though. An RB1 or QB1 absolutely need to be in as a starter for this.

RB James Robinson (700K, 2022) - The first of the big re-signs. Obviously RB is a premium position, and Robinson has been great to start his career. Need an strong haul to move him. Ideally would include another RB1 or a high first rounder in any package.

WR Jamison Crowder (5M, 2022) - Another for a re-sign. Crowder still putting up strong numbers. However we recognize Buffalo is crowded and he is 29. That said, I expect he will continue to do what he has done...produce. The uncertainty of the current moment means this is probably the window to get him for the cheapest.

WR Tyler Lockett (8M, 2022) - Again, another re-sign due. We love Lockett and are huge seattle fans irl, so we'd prefer to keep him. But we also like winning and cash, so if we need to move him, we will. That said, he has been one of the most consistent WRs in the league and was Geno's top target on the team the four weeks Russ was hurt. He's gonna find a way to get his.

DE Robert Quinn (500K in 22, 13M in 23) - He was one of the top pass rushers in the game last season, and I expect he will be again this season.

LB Bobby Wagner (13M through 2024) - Bobby had his best statistical/fantasy season of his career last year, and the Rams appear to keep him going full throttle this season.

CB Shaq Griffin (4M, 2023) - Very solid CB who produces on the fantasy field. Only reason I'd move him is to free up the cash. Very happy with his contributions to my team leading up to now.

That's probably it for now but if you see something else you like, feel free to ask.
Looking to consolidate with picks to get an upgrade on offense and defense. 

I have all picks 1-6 available. 

QB:
Ryan Tannehill - 3yrs @ 8m

WR:
Keenan Allen - 1yr @ $8m 
Devante Parker - 1 yr @ 10m
Sterling Shepherd - 2 yrs @ $5m

RB:
Ezekiel Elliot - 1 yr @ $8m
Justin Jackson - 2 yrs @ $0.5m
Ameer Abdullah - 1yr @ $0.8m
+others (huntley, funk, jones jr, williams)

TE:
Evan Engram - 3yrs @ 2.5m
Hunter Henry - 1 yr @ 2.5m

DE:
Randy Gregory - 1yr @ .5m

LB:
Bud Dupree - 2yrs @ 5m
If your desperate Goff is here to be discussed
If anyone needs Secondary help, I have plenty of capable players. Looking for draft picks or young players at different positions

Darious Williams
Brandon Jones
Noah Igbinoghene
Greg Newsome
Dane Belton
Kaiir Elam
Julian Blackmon
Trevon Moehrig
Daniel Sorenson
Adrian Amos
Kevin Byard
RB Sony Michel
RB Larry Roundtree
WR Marquez Callaway
WR Keelan Cole
WR Zach Pascal
WR Tajae Sharpe
LB Zavin Collins
Could combine for upgrade or 2023 picks
Have alot of offensive depth.... would deal it for upgrades on defense

WR Jamal Agnew
WR KJ Osborn
WR Freddie Swain
WR Calvin Austin III
RB/WR Ty Montgomery
RB Kene Nwangwu
WR Marques Stevenson
RB Avery Williams

Also, can deal a kicker for a pick (and can pay if needed)
Rodrigo Blankenship
Nick Folk
Robbie Gould
Jason Sanders
Dillon still has some pieces available for anyone contending. Looking for picks

Joe Burrow
Jameis Winston
Cameron Brate
Hayden Hurst
Jerry Hughes
Marcus Davenport
Chris Jones
Jayon Brown
Darious Williams
Adrian Amos
Kevin Byard
Akiem Hicks
Julian Blackmon
Still looking to add offense. Entire draft available next yr plus

Have sent a few PMs past couple weeks but no replies so let me know if anyone is looking to deal

Thanks
Jmac
Looking for a qb
JMAC shopping
Joe Burrow, qb
Any of my kickers Slye, Prater or Bullock
Tons of IDP talent to move as well