Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
KC - TOR
Another small�trade with my old buddy, Chris.�

Blue Jays trade:

C Sean Murphy, OAK PC N/a
1B Dan Vogelbach, SEA PC 2022

Royals Trade:

P Ryan Weathers, SD PC N/a
C Gabriel Moreno, TOR PC N/a
OF Juan Pie, PIT PC N/a

I need some bodies at both C and 1B, and hope these guys are able to provide it. Like Weathers and Moreno a lot, especially the contact ability from Moreno, but looking to win this year. Thank you Chris, appreciate you as always.

Edit: Added Pie, who is a high upside lottery ticket that I like for his Plate Discipline. Want this to just move forward so I can get a body at 1B.
I agree to this as I am glad to reconnect with my old trading partner to make my future look even brighter with the addition of these prospects with upside. You can never have enough pitching prospects.
Veto.

Not sure how TOR's future is brighter by swapping a p-n/a MLB starting catcher with a well regarded bat for an A-ball catcher.

Vogelbach>Weathers too, although they're at least in the same ballpark.
BTL-Twins
Approve
Sean Murphy is #62 prospect according to Fangraphs. Vogelbach 30 HR season last year, but .200 hitter.

None of the prospects Blue Jays are getting are in the top 100.
Ryan Weathers age 20 A-Full; 96 IP, 3.84 ERA, 1.24 WHIP
Gabriel Moreno age 20 A-Full; 307 AB, 12 HR, .280 ave, .823 OPS
Juan Pie age 19 A-Short; 135 AB, 2 HR, .244 ave, .697 OPS

I have a lot of guys like the 3 that the Blue Jays would be getting in this trade, I no one ever shows any interest in them. The only thing they have going for them is youth, but none of them are setting the world on fire. There is a good probability that none of these guys will have much impact in the majors, and even be a starter for any length of time.

Meanwhile, KC would be getting an established 1st baseman with power, although currently platooning, and a top 100 prospect who has already played in the majors.

I know that if I offered 3 guys like these not in the top 100, I wouldn't get crap for them, especially not someone in the top 100 or someone who has hit 30 homers in the majors. It's happened before.

Veto
i don't think it's so far off to veto imo. This is not a landscape-changing trade. approve
Not enough to veto, Weathers has a lot of high upside and I think the vetoers are overrating Vogelbach imo. I think KC wins the trade today but Moreno is highly rated and TOR is clearly playing to win in the future.

Approve
Approve.

Not enough for a veto.
Trust their track records.
approve.

i like murphy but hes no sure thing either, both GMs taking risk.
Certainly favors KC now, for sure. But history tells me Chris knows what he's doing.

Approve