Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Trade Block
Domantas Sabonis

D'Angelo Russell

make your offers via PM

thx
Updated
Indiana Pacers Trade Block

Now that the cap clearing is all finished, the Pacers can focus on deals involving their primary remaining assets.

> Fred VanVleet (4.8, 27.5M Extension Value): I'm very much open to taking a look at deals involving FVV, but given that he's an elite asset the cost will be fairly sizable. Package would need to include quality young players and picks if available. I will not be dealing FVV for picks-only. The focus here would be moving him for a cornerstone asset for the new owner to build around. 

> Kyle Kuzma (11.0, 21.0M Extension Value): For Kuzma, I'm open to covering his whole contract this year for the right return. I've wiped the Pacers cap clean, making his moderately high extension something the new owner can handle, so he's not a "must move", but I think he can be very useful to a team this year. He was very productive last season showing improved playmaking skills and finishing #92 in per-game stats on Basketball Monster. He can absolutely help this year, which is what I'll primarily price him as given that his extension might not be for everyone. 

> Evan Fournier (10.0, 10.0): For an upcoming pick in the 2022 draft, I'll (a) do salary neutral cash coverage in 2023 vs. the pick slot salary as I need to field a full roster, and (b) will cover the 2024 salary in-full. If the pick is from 2023, I can probably cover both years in-full as well, though I may take a end-of-bench guy back from you so I can again field a full roster. He's super-easy to get and is a solid source of PTS+3PT.
SG Eric Gordon is available for a 1st. Pm with interest. Additional pieces will be discussed once I know where the pick is.
Spurs would package 1.25 & 2.5 to move up

Or potentially for a piece that could help - ideally not a SG/SF
Philly putting SF Keldon Johnson on block

If interested shoot me a pm
Next yrs 2023 1st via NO available to a 1st this yr if anyone is looking to deal a pick here
Updated
Memphis Debating a couple guys with 1.20, will entertain offers.
1.30 available for a player