Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Trade Block
Toronto block

Frank Jackson 2.5
Furkan Korkmaz 2.5
Jalen McDaniels 2.5
OKC Block:
Westbrook  $27.5m
Rose  $5.5m
Burks  $5m
Diallo  $2.5m
Hardaway Jr.  $6m
Hachimura  $4.7m
Whiteside  $11m
2022 1.13
2022 2.13

Can pay down salary on anyone.  Looking to win now but willing to discuss any options.
Willing to move Tyler Herro for the best package of picks / young players I can get. Will move him for the best offer I get in the next 2 to 3 days
Payton Pritchard $0.8m
Vit Krejci $0.8m
Marcus Zegarowski $0.8m
Cole Anthony $3.7m
Malik Beasley $15.0m
Cam Reddish $5.2m
Giannis Antetokounmpo $25.0m
P.J. Washington $4.8m
Cody Zeller $8.5m
Nikola Vucevic $25.5m
Sandro Mamukelashvelli $0.8m

Open to any offers. But if your coming for Giannis, bring your checkbook, credit card, and take out a second mortgage.
Indiana Pacers Trade Block

This team seems kind of ripe for a tear down and rebuild to make it more palatable to a future owner, so I'll be open to listening to deals along those lines to start with and seeing where the inquiries take things. If nothing jumps out, I'll be looking to move one of the 1YR contracts like Marcus Morris or Clint Capela to clear cap and try to run things back for now.

Obviously rebuilds generally look to picks/young players, but I'm open to anything as long as we get this team more assets for the next owner to work with. I'm fine doing the dirty work for them ahead of time, so let me know (a) who you're interested in and (b) what's available on your end, and we'll go from there. I generally don't respond to "Who do you want for X?" inquiries. If you want info from me, I need it from you, etc.

> Fred VanVleet (4.8) - The extension he's due is only 2YR/27.5M, and I'd be open to doing an extend-and-trade scenario to create a more desirable asset. I don't want to hamstring the future owner though, so if you want cash coverage on top of an already elite asset, price accordingly. This is the Pacers best asset, so he won't be moved easily.

> Clint Capela (19.7) - Capela's been good for Top 75 numbers when healthy the past few seasons. He's due an extension in the 15-18M range, and like FVV above I'll be open to extend-and-trade scenarios for 2YR contract extensions. 

> Everything Else - This is the Fournier, Dinwiddie, Kuzma, Harrell, Adams, etc. bin. I'm open to covering money on anything here depending on the return. Lots of stuff for competitive teams to purchase here, so let me know what you're willing to move and we can talk it through. 

> Cap Space - I'm open to including the Pacers 2.23 pick with Marcus Morris to just take that contract off my books and give this team some cap breathing room.
Zeke Nnaji
Luka Garza
Duncan Robinson
2023 NO second

Any / all of these guys can be traded for a guy who upgrades my team this season. Mostly interested in moving Duncan
SF Jerami Grant POR ($13.5M,$13.5M) is on the block for a pick package, pm if interested.
Pacers have gotten some interest on Fournier, Dinwiddie and Capela. If you have interest let me know soon. They all might be on the move. I remain open to covering small portions of cash for 2023 only on any player.

Kuzma remains available but would take a little more to move given his age/role. Can cover his salary in full this year though if the deal works.
76ers block

Pick 1.9 on block. Would love to move for a player + later pick or future pick or would move for player straight up depending on player
Kelly Oubre, SF OTB , looking to clear some cap possibly of for pick/picks etc
Could move OG with picks for upgrade or Smart with picks for upgrade

Also would move Bane in the right deal. Dirt cheap contract and top 25 production. Young controllable piece

2023 1st Via NO
2023 1st MIN
2023 2nd MIN
All available as well