Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Trade Block
(06-10-2022, 05:16)JMAC Wrote: Min willing to discuss
Shai Gilgious Alexander
Kelly Oubre
Andrew Wiggins
Desmond Bane among others
Getting quite a few inquiries on Shai so if interested hit me up. Could be moved soon

Looking to move him for multiple assets. A top 25 to 50 overall talentz young, etc

Others can be moved Bane is on insane cheap deal for top 20 production as well.

Anyone can be discussed except Luka. Let's get some deals working
D'Angelo Russell
Domantas Sabonis
Miami is clearly still going to have to look at the future so the below block is what we are trying to do this offseason. We are whiling to pay on any of the below in the right deal.

Contributors
PG/SG Alex Caruso $6m 2023
PF Chuma Okeke $4m RFA
SG Nickeil Alexander-Walker $4.2m RFA
C Bam Adebayo $24.2m Will require a young upside player or good pick to start.

Younger guys still with some level of upside
RJ Hampton $2.4m $3.7m RFA
SG BJ Boston $800k 2024
SF/PF Sekou Doumbouya $4.8m RFA
C Marko Simonovic $800k 2023
1-8 Would take a move up in the draft to move this.
2-8
2-26
Updated trade block:

Picks available: 1.06, 1.28, 1.29, 2.06

Andrew Wiggins (just acquired) - 17.5M/17.5M, will consider paying down some salary. Ideally would get a player + pick or pair him with 1.28 or 1.29 for a player or two or draft picks I like.

Jusuf Nurkic - 8.8M/8.8M/8.8M, could pay down salary but given how cheap he is I'm probably not paying down much. Same as Wiggins, interested in player + pick or pair him with 1.28 or 1.29 and/or with another player for something.

Malik Monk - 6.0M, I'm open to moving him for a pick or a player or adding him onto other deals.

Tillie/Bitadze/Walker/Collins/Garuba - I'm fairly open to deals on these guys, added to other deals or on their own.

Pick 1.06 I'd like to keep but willing to pair with 1.28 or 1.29 or 2.06 to move up. Would love to pair 1.28 and 1.29 together to move up or combine with another player to make moves.

Send me a message, I look forward to chatting with you guys and making some moves. I've got some discussions currently going so act fast!
Min looking to add a PF after eligibility moves I have too many C and need a PF

Will move
Kelly Oubre, SF 17.0m 2024
Marcus Smart, PG 16m 2024 8m paid this yr
Mitchell Robinson, C 8.5m 2025
OG Anunoby, SF 12.1m 2024
2023 1st via NO
2023 1st Min

If someone wants to bring offer for Bane, SG, 2.0m 3.5m RFA. He could go but will not be cheap with production and contract etc.
76ers block

looking to move one of Zach Lavine or Kyrie Irving in a 2 for 1 or 3 for type scenario. Cap is negotiable depending on players/picks coming back

Also willing to discuss pick 1.9. Would need a 2 for 1 type scenario here as well since I feel there are several guys in this draft who will be quality fantasy players.
Whats up yall, new Nuggets owner here. I love trading, I want some draft picks this year/solid role guys. Everyone is available, including jokic, simmons, hield. Let me know if you have any offers.

Jokic 27.5M
Simmons 35M (Can pay down)
Hield 18M
Charlotte Hornets Trade Block for the off-season.

Hi everyone! My first year in the league and I think I would like to rebuild the team. So basically everyone is on the block for younger assets and/or picks. 

John Wall (12.0, 12.0) Could be good value if he gets a buyout 
Steph Curry (27.5, 27.5) If you're looking for that last piece to strengthen your team for the next couple of seasons.
Kemba Walker (5.0) Same as Wall
Caleb Martin (2.5)
Nerlens Noel (2.5)
Darius Bazley (12.0, 12.0)

Got some other young pieces i would be willing to part with as well, just let me know.
Figure I should Re-format after seeing other posts

Denver Nuggets Trade Block - Contracts are open to payment negotiation

Nikola Jokic : 27.5m (Looking for a multitude of assets and am open to picks as well for the #1 9cat player, invaluable asset that can carry any team)

Ben Simmons (Lousy Contract): 35,35,35,35 (Still a good player, can't just throw him away for actual trash, but am open to taking lower value to offload contract)

Buddy Hield : 19,19 (Solid Asset I would be open to exchanging for picks or younger guys)

Monte Morris: 3m (Good player Cheap Deal)

KCP : 6.5m (Oddly good 9cat player)

Kelly Olynyk: 3m, 8.5m (Solid asset when healthy)

I will be sending trades around and quickly replying to all inquiries. Thanks in advance.
Wizards have Porzingis OTB - 33 x 2. Looking for youth and draft capital.