Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Ravens / Bungals v2.0
Ravens Trade:

Bengals Trade:

Josh Jacobs OAK: $5.5M
Mike Evans TB: $6M

Ravens confirm.  Feel like I just got taxed for past transgressions, but anywho.  Looking to win this season, trading away picks I paid a lot for, to get veterans past their prime due larger contract extensions.  Bengals to confirm.
Cincy confirms.
Reworked to give equality. More picks to me to rebuild and not have to pay extensions on in long run. Frees up more money to pursue younger talent
I'll sit this one out. I've said my peace
Ill veto, this is no where near enough for a top 15 WR and RB IMO.
Approve

1.20 and 3.3 for Jacob’s who is major question with raiders not picking up his option seems fair and 2 2nds for Evans may be light but I know from shopping Godwin if you are over 26 years old not many teams will trade for that player. Also at some point Cincy paid to be in this league too and they clearly want the deal. That has to account to some degree
Veto. 2 or 3 1st rounders needed at least.
Offense has been going too cheap all off-season (some people are going to not like to look back on these deals). This seems fairly inline with other recent trades, like the Ravens side but not veto worthy IMO when comparing it to recent trades (Godwin, Hop, Aaron Jones, etc).
I agree that this is no longer a veto.
Mike Evans is worth a 1st at least. Show me a RB trade going for 2nds and 3rds. C'mon. Last year Raiders traded a 1st for an old RB who already had his job taken - Melvin Gordon. C'mon man
Approve. Let him pick and get the draft going