Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
LAD - CHW Trade
Dodgers receive:

IF Carter Kieboom - [500k in '22, '23]
P Daniel Lynch - [pc na]
OF Josh Lowe - [pc na]
IF Jeremy Pena - [pc na]
P Miguel Yajure - [pc na]

White Sox receive:

IF Alex Bregman - [13.5m in '22]
P Eduardo Rodriguez [5m in '22]

Keeping up with the Dodgers offseason theme of stockpiling young talent who are near MLB ready.  The decision was made to part with the last cornerstone of this team Bregman and another top of the rotation arm in E. Rodriguez and trade them to the White Sox who are built to win now.  I feel the Dodgers was able to acquire again 2 prospects who are currently ranked in the top 100 on most lists in Lowe and Pena.  Lynch only has 68 IP at the major league level and is just 1 offseason removed as being a highly regarded prospect in all of baseball.  Kieboom has had a rough start to his career however showed promising signs late last season and is still only 24 years old who I hope can replace Bregman's position after he recovers from his injury he just recently came down with.  Lastly, Yajure has fallen from the ranks since being traded to the Pirates from the Yankees however he's still only 23 years old and provides the Dodgers with a starter who is projected to earn some starts this season with the Pirates.

Thank you to the White Sox owner for the great talks.  Took a bit of waggling back and forth but thats why they are called negotiations.  Good luck to the White Sox in their run for it all!
White Sox confirm this trade. Moving lowe hurts, and Peña was my starting shortstop. Kieboom, yajure, lynch all have promise and are major league ready. I have extra outfield depth so lowe makes the most sense of my high end prospects. Dodgers get young pc mlb players and White Sox get more proven commodities to help solidify their lineup for a postseason run.

Dodgers were great to negotiate with, appreciate him!
approve. like this deal for both sides.
updated