Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
New Commish; League is still a go!
Hi everyone! I just wanted to let you know Kyle passed along all the proverbial keys to me today for fantrax and the doc. I plan to take over as commish, barring any objections from you all. I am also open to co-commishing if anyone is interested. Just reach out to me. I was already processing most of the transactions last year, so this makes a lot of sense logistically. 

A couple points of order. 

First, I will be looking at an updated timeline soon. Thankfully with it being a slow offseason, we should still be good to get things ready. 

Secondly, if you have not yet responded to the league returning thread (located here: http://dynastysportshub.epizy.com/showth...p?tid=6875), please do so asap so we can get an idea of who is back and which teams we need to fill. 

Thirdly, I will be proposing some minor rule changes and tweaks in the coming weeks. So stay tuned. Nothing will change without input. 

Lastly, feel free to start posing your offseaosn roster moves to get your rosters to the 35/20 keeper limits. Feel free to use mine as an example here: http://dynastysportshub.epizy.com/showth...p?tid=7221

If you have any questions what so ever, please don't hesitate to reach out! Looking forward to a good season! Thanks all!
tomviolence
Tom, thank you for doing this! I don't know how many owners we need, but I've put the feelers out to my league and expect some responses. Some random thoughts...

*Contraction draft for new owners - more fair way to set up those rosters and keep them balanced; I would be happy to assist in handling this task
*How do you want guys to get started in the league? Fantrax first? Here?
Thanks dc! Yes definitely considering a contraction draft, and will have more info after this weekend. Just so everyone knows, I plan to dive in to do a full assessment of where things are at this weekend, as well as what needs to happen, and any changes I might propose to current set-up. Look for that Sunday or early next week. As for people interested, we'll have them sign up here first, and add them to fantrax second.
Thanks again TV. Hopefully we can keep it at a 20 team league. But whatever we need to do to get the league going.

If you need help on some items let me know. I can try to help out some.
Yeah I aim to keep it at 20 teams. As of right now, I only know of 2 for sure not returning. Waiting to hear from about half.