Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Rosters
Initial Roster
Each owner must select at 20 and up to 30 players from their team's real life NFL roster. Roster dates are as of 5/20/2017.  Each player you choose will inherit their real life contract.  Contracts can be found here: http://www.spotrac.com/cap-tracker/nfl/ and we will be using Annual Average Salary. We will provide a spreadsheet with your initial roster to avoid confusion. (Some draft picks may still be unsigned at this time. If this happens we will use our best estimate)

Salary Cap
Salary cap is $115m for every team.

Roster Guidelines
Each team’s roster must have at 28 players on the team from Week 1 till the end of the season. No roster may ever have more than 45 active players.  

Active Roster: 
Offense
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/TE, 2 RB/WR/TE, 1 K 
Defense
2 DE, 1 DT, 3 LB, 2 S, 2 CB, 1 Flex

Injured Reserve/Suspended Players
There are 5 IR spots.  Suspended players may also be placed on the IR.  Both are out of the control of the fantasy GM and a fantasy GM should not be penalized by the actions of a player or rogue commissioner and his agenda.  IR players DO count against a team’s cap.

Practice Squad (Minor League) Roster:

There is no Practice Squad. This league is already deep and it’s a pain in the butt to track.
If Fantrax allows it, then the DL/LB starter slot will be updated to DL/LB/DB in 2022.
There's an ID (individual defender) position, it's used in TMW
(01-06-2022, 15:43)thepetis Wrote: There's an ID (individual defender) position, it's used in TMW

LB/DL has been replaced with the ID slot for 2022. Hope this gives you a little more roster flexibility.
It shows player at ineligible position with the adjustment. UT it won't let me move said player from the old slot as it just says player but no way to adjust. Lol
Fantrax… always intuitive! SMH. I went in and fixed it manually for each team. Hopefully good now. Thanks.
Initial Roster
Each owner must select at 20 and up to 30 players from their team's real life NFL roster.�Roster dates are as of 5/20/2017.��Each player you choose will inherit their real life contract.��Contracts can be found here:�http://www.spotrac.com/cap-tracker/nfl/�and we will be using Annual Average Salary.�We will provide a spreadsheet with your initial roster to avoid confusion.�(Some draft picks may still be unsigned at this time.�If this happens we will use our best estimate)

Salary Cap
Salary cap is $115m for every team.

Roster Guidelines
Each team�s roster must have at 28�players on the team from Week 1 till the end of the season.�No roster may ever have more than 45 active players.��

Active Roster:�
Offense
1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR, 1 TE, 1 WR/TE, 2 RB/WR/TE, 1 K�
Defense
2 DE, 1 DT,�3 LB, 2 S, 2 CB, 1 Flex