Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
2023 QFL Mock Draft
SOOPER Early mock draft

1. Dallas - RB Bijan Robinson TEXAS - This is the one pick I am sure I will nail. Bijan might be the highest touted RB since Saquon.
2. Miami - RB Jahmyr Gibbs BAMA - The first of Miami's five picks. These drafts usually start RB heavy.
3. Jacksonville - RB Devon Achane TEXAS A&M - Not the best value but only has Sony Michel and Semaje Perine so gotta roll the dice.
4. Atlanta - WR Jaxon Smith-Njigba OHIO ST - RB is tempting but Tutu Atwell might be their best WR at the moment.
5. Washington - WR Quentin Johnston TCU - In a position to take the best player available. 
6. Carolina - RB Zach Charbonnet UCLA - Big reach but I don't think they will ever draft a QB again.
7. Seattle - RB DeWayne McBride UAB - Desperate enough to give Ronald Jones a 4yr, $7m per year deal.
8. Cleveland - WR Jordan Addison USC - Vanadio has never been shy about taking the best player regardless of need.
9. Baltimore - TE Michael Mayer NOTRE DAME - Ravens pretty deep at RB. Muscle memory may make them take another one but Mayer would be an instant starter.
10. NY Giants - RB Zach Evans OLE MISS - If he can get one more RB to pair with Ken Walker, then they should have a solid lineup.
11. Detroit - QB Bryce Young BAMA - Matt Ryan is cooked and QB's getting harder to acquire... especially for a low salary.
12. LA Chargers - RB Sean Tucker CUSE - I don't think they can resist taking a RB even though QB a bigger need.
13. Indianapolis - WR Josh Downs UNC - WR has became a glaring need for the Colts and Downs should be a high volume guy.
14. Green Bay - owned by DAL - QB C.J. Stroud OHIO ST - Stroud's performance in the FBS Playoffs make him enticing to a team that only has Matt Corral.
15. Arizona - WR Marvin Mims OKLAHOMA - We will see if OUDAN can avoid a tempting homer pick. Assuming he returns next yr. 
16. Cincinnati - WR Zay Flowers BC - This site gives me the hardest time typing "Zay" without autocorrect.
17. Pittsburgh - owned by DAL - RB Kendre Miller TCU - Cowboys cornering the market on Texas RB's
18. Tampa Bay - owned by MIA - QB Will Levis KENTUCKY - Davis Mills time as a starter could be coming to an end. Who knows? Levis might be the guy to take his job IRL.
19. Denver - WR Jalin Hyatt TENN - Getting to that point where I am just putting players I have heard of before.
20. Minnesota - RB Deuce Vaughn KANSAS ST - Vikings have 11 rostered RB's and all of them are trash
21. LA Rams - owned by MIA - QB Anthony Richardson FLORIDA - Projecting a trade up from Philly here to secure a starter as Stafford is uncertain. MIA doesn't mind adding more picks.
22. Buffalo - owned by MIA - DE/LB Will Anderson BAMA - Now is about the time where stud defenders start to go
23. New England - owned by DAL - WR Rashee Rice SMU - Gotta keep it in Texas. And Slou is a big fan of rice
24. Kansas City - owned by BAL - EDGE Miles Murphy CLEMSON - Pick change. Apparently Jared Verse is going back to FSU. Guess he can get more in NIL than his QFL contract.
25. Oakland - owned by WAS - DB Antonio Johnson TEXAS A&M - They already have 6 safeties under contract. This pick would make several of them expendable.
26. Chicago - owned by NYG - TE Darnell Washington UGA - 7 TE's on the roster. Again this clears up some space.
27. Tennessee - owned by DAL - DE Tyree Wilson TX TECH - Had to keep the Texas theme going.
28. New Orleans - LB Drew Sanders ARKANSAS - One of these days I will start drafting defensive players early. I have gotten killed there the last two seasons.
29. Houston - owned by MIA - TE Tucker Kraft S DAKOTA ST - Could end up being the best TE in this class.
30. Philadelphia - RB Chase Brown ILLINOIS - Projected trade down by Miami. Chase Brown? Sounds like my dating days!
Interesting... agree with the first three picks.

Hate to tip my hand, but pick 5 is easy with all our needs.

5A Johnston... like his landing spot with established QB
5B Addison... #1 in CLE by years end, so not the worst landing spot with established passer in Watson
5C Mayer... might take if Johnston not available
6 JSN... Only because... Can't stand Pete, and can Geno hold up? Who will feed him the ball in 2024-25?

others...
Zach Charbonnet... don't like his landing spot
Stroud/Richardson... hmmm... why not, if they make it to pick 25.