Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
Bucks - Suns trade
Suns trade:
Damian Lillard, $23m through 2025. 

Bucks trade:
Aleksej Pokusevski, 2.6, 2.7, 4.2, RFA
Pick 1.10
Pick 1.12

Salary adjustments:
On Dame, Suns keep $13.5m for 2021, $5m for 2022
(For 2021, the Suns are keeping the difference between Dame and the cap hits for #10, #12, and Poku this season - should be $3.6/$3.3/$2.6)

This is a tough one for me, since I think my team could have competed the past couple of seasons if the dice had rolled a little differently. But with other teams getting much better this year, and an untenable cap situation past this season, I figure now is the time to move Dame. Poku is obviously boom/bust, but if he pans out he can be a top 50 player and the Thunder will give him a chance to succeed. I think I can get similarly high-ceiling players at 10 and 12 in this draft. And it gives me room to sign FAs beyond one year deals this offseason. Altogether, it gives me a shot at building a stronger team around Luka and Gobert in the long-run.

Bucks to confirm. Thanks JB!
This is called…shoving all the chips in. This leaves me with some tough decisions to make before next season with the pending $20M extension for JJJ. I usually don’t make these types of deals without a clean future…I’m making an exception in an attempt to go all in this season.

Thanks foe the easy talks Grevis!

Bucks confirm.
Approved.

Suns will have to eat $13.7m this season instead of $13.5m to make the trade fit in MIL's cap. I processed it that way. If you have any objections to that, then let me know and I can cancel the deal.
Man, In my head Dame should bring more than this but I also understand not many teams have a bunch of assets to move for one guy. Approve.
In my head Poku should have gone for more. Approved
No objections to the adjustment, Laim.

And Dan, I agree in my head too.