Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
QFL Draft Grades
21. Pittsburgh selects LB Micah Parsons

... When you get down to 4th rd RB's and late 2nd rd WR's it's time to start looking at defensive studs. AMott broke the seal here and Parsons should rack up some good stats as a true 3 down LB. 

Grade: A
22. Indianapolis selects RB Chuba Hubbard

... Hubbard did a lot of work in college. Is he washed? How much work will he get behind CMC? Certainly some potential here but the situation is doo doo.

Grade: B
23. Pittsburgh selects TE Pat Freiermuth

... His nickname is Baby Gronk! What more do you need? The Steelers have never been known for a ton of TE targets so that limits my excitement a bit. 

24. Philadelphia selects QB Mac Jones

... I should give him an F because I was hoping Mac would slide one more spot. Cam Newton hasn't exactly been the picture of health so we could see Mac at some point this season. Something would really have to go wrong if Mac isn't starting in 2022. Solid investment.

25. New Orleans selects RB Rhamondre Stevenson

... This is strictly a play to try to flip a Sooner to OUDAN in a couple of months for a bounty. Too bad he traded all of his desirable picks already. Oops. Also if I have a 2nd child I will name it Rhamondre regardless of gender.

26. Minnesota selects WR Nico Collins

... From a competition standpoint it looks like Nico has an easy road toward seeing some snaps in that awful Texans squad. Who is going to throw him the ball though? Also not a huge fan of him being projected as a later round pick making him a reach by a front office with a questionable track record. At this point in the draft it's hard to quibble but there were about 4 WR's I liked better.

Grade: B-
27. Denver selects WR Amari Rodgers

... This is worth the gamble just to see if Aaron Rodgers can be tempted back to Green Bay. If that happens, then we could be looking at the next Randall Cobb here. Even if Jordan Love starts you have to figure he will favor a lot of safe passes. 

Grade: A-
28. Tampa Bay selects WR D'Wayne Eskridge

... Eskridge seems to be drawing the comparison of a poor man's Tyler Lockett. Seattle seems to run the ball a bit more than the rest of the league most likely due to the O-Line's tendency to put Russell Wilson's life in danger. No wonder they call him Danger Russ.

Grade: B+
29. Kansas City selects WR Amon-Ra St. Brown

... The defending AFC champs may have a steal here. I get Az-Zahir Hakim vibes from this guy. Maybe it's just because they both have exotic names. Some are saying that Amon-Ra could be Goff's new Cooper Kupp.

30. Pittsburgh selects RB Kene Nwangwu

... Ok so maybe Dalvin Cook has a history of getting some injuries. Still I don't know about taking his backup. Minnesota still has Alexander Mattison too. Maybe this means they soured on him. If Kene ever gets a chance I think he could be a good one but hard to see that opportunity coming. I probably would have gone Kwity Paye or Jaelon Phillips here. 

Grade: C+