Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
2021 QFL Mock Draft
We're three weeks away from the QFL draft so 90% of these picks will likely be traded before then. Still looking for 2 new owners for Carolina and Miami by the way. Panthers have the 2nd pick! Dolphins have zero picks. Gee thanks for that.

1. PIT - RB Najee Harris (Drafted by the real life Steelers too. Synergy!)
2. CAR - QB Trevor Lawrence (Asked a former champ to make this pick so the League Office doesn't tip it's hand)
3. DEN - RB Javonte Williams (More synergy!)
4. PHI - TE Kyle Pitts (Makes sense because this teams was the Pitts before Joseph took over. Thank you. Tip your waitress)
5. LAR - RB Travis Etienne (Not sure if the Rams have ever had a full compliment of RB's in this league)
6. BUF - WR JaMarr Chase (Despite concerns about Watson's availability the chance to pick Chase rubs them the right way)
7. JAX - WR Jaylen Waddle (Although we hear Baker Mayfield is on the trade block so maybe a QB goes here)
8. NYG - WR Devonta Smith (If there's one thing I know about Andyscott, it's that he loves 155 pound Heisman winners)
9. CLE - RB Michael Carter (Browns are pretty desperate for a RB)
10 LAC - RB Trey Sermon (A lot of mouths to feed in the Bay but this LAC hope that Sermon answers their RB prayers)
11 PHI - QB Zach Wilson (Should be the starter from Day 1 which is the deciding factor over the other QB's... but can he beat out Tommy Stevens for PHI???)
12 PIT - WR Kadarius Toney (Shades of Percy Harvin. Should have plenty of opportunities for touches)
13 SEA - RB Chuba Hubbard (With all of the Panthers marks in this league this could be a great investment)
14 HOU - WR Elijah Moore (Everybody went flaccid after Chuba was gone)
15 CHI - RB Rhamondre Stevenson (Don't be surprised to see this pick dealt for a veteran RB)
16 PIT - WR Terrace Marshall Jr (With all of the Panthers marks in this league this could be a great investment)
17 PIT - WR Rondale Moore (The next Steve Smith?)
18 ARI - WR Rashod Bateman (If there's one thing I know about OUDAN it's that he will master Bateman)
19 LAC - LB Micah Parsons (If nothing else you lock down a good chance of drafting the DROY prize)
20 GB - TE Pat Friermuth (Can't pass on the chance to draft Baby Gronk)
21 DEN - QB Trey Lance (They aren't competing just yet so they can let Lance develop)
22 DEN - QB Justin Fields (Whoa bombshell by DEN with back to back QB's)
23 PIT - TE Tommy Tremble (With all of the Panthers marks in this league this could be a great investment)
24 PHI - WR Tutu Atwell (This pick is just too too good)
25 NO - DE Jaelen Phillips (Can't pass on the chance to pick a Cane and a Dolphin)
26 DEN - WR Amari Rodgers (If A-A-Ron sticks around in GB it could make the other other A-Rod a beast)
27 DEN - DE Kwity Paye (You end up in the Special Assets Group when you Kwity Paye... inside joke)
28 DEN - WR D'Wayne Eskridge (I would probably wager against DEN having picks 26-28 when the draft begins. Prime trade up ammo)
29 KC - DE Gregory Rousseau (Kid is going to be a sack machine)
30 PIT - CB Jaycee Horn (With all of the Panthers marks in this league this could be a great investment)
The only mistake I see is that you have me taking Jaycee at 30. He's not making it past #1.
This is some of your best work, Laim
Great stuff. Looking forward to the draft. So the Dolphins owner left the team with no salary cap and no draft picks. Hahahaha - manly move.
Nice work. Fun to see two more Sooners drafted in the first round. Lot of great value in the mid to late teens