Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
LAD / BOS Trade
Red Sox send:

SP Connor Phillips pc-na
SP Jackson Ferris pc-na
C Alfredo Duno pc-na
2025 4th Round Draft Pick (NYM)

Dodgers send:

OF Jarren Duran pc-25
SP Marcus Stroman 10m in 2024 & 2025 paid;  10m 2026

We reacquire Duran from the Dodgers from another trade that we did.  Welcome home Jarren!  Our pitching staff has been devastated with injuries so the acquisition of Stroman was needed to fill the void left by Bieber's injury.
Going to the Dodgers is a consensus top 100 prospect in Phillips who is MLB ready and is probably next in line for a rotation spot if and when a spot is available/needed on the Reds.  Ferris is a fast rising prospect since being acquired by the real life Dodgers.  We traded Cowser to acquire Ferris.  
If you have deep minors-prospect knowledge then you should know who Duno is.  His name is starting to trickle nationally and could arguably in my opinion be a top 3 catching prospect by seasons end.

Best of luck to the rebuild Tyler!  I was mid too when I first came to NP.  Best decision was to blow it up.
Red Sox - NP (Administrator)
Dodgers - BTL
I confirm. Dodgers rebuild era is officially underway. Ferris is listed as the number 1 ranked LHP prospect on the MLB Prospect page with an ace ceiling and 2nd or 3rd rotation floor. Connor Phillips I really like because he can either be a rotation piece or possibly be moved as a shutdown closer. I needed catching depth with Cartaya regressing a bit and Duno has been in my radar with his power ability. I also have him in another league so getting more shares is nice as well. As usual, thanks for the fun negotiations, Boston!
demote Jonny Deluca and Davis Schneider to make room on 40 man

fantraxed
Red Sox - NP (Administrator)
Dodgers - BTL
updated