Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
2022 QFL Playoffs
AFC

1. Houston
2. Tennessee
3. Oakland
4. Kansas City
5. New England
6. Buffalo

NFC

1. Philadelphia
2. New Orleans
3. Chicago
4. LA Rams
5. Minnesota
6. Tampa Bay

Wild Card Round

#6 Buffalo at #3 Oakland 220.35 - 154.75 (The outcome was expected. Oakland had more guns. Bills go into offseason searching for a QB)
#5 New England at #4 Kansas City 218.85 - 209.10 (Exciting game that Pats take by being more balanced. Chiefs with a dud from their defense)

#6 Tampa Bay at #3 Chicago 219.25 - 179.63 (Bears WR's almost all scored in double digits. Bucs with a nice defensive showing but not enough O to keep up)
#5 Minnesota at #4 LA Rams 142.45 - 120.4 (Rams nowhere near full strength and almost pulled it out. This is why depth is so important and the Vikes had more of it)

Divisional Round

#5 New England at #1 Houston 293.08 - 244.65 (Texans get 166 pts on offense and 42 pts from JJ Watt for the win... but they also lose Jalen Hurts to a shoulder injury)
#3 Oakland at #2 Tennessee 294.65 - 245.1 (Titans offense actually got outscored but their defense with an epic 150 pt performance which doubled the Raiders D)

#5 Minnesota at #1 Philadelphia 244.7 - 212.5 (Eagles score 19 more on offense even without a QB)
#3 Chicago at #2 New Orleans 263.6 - 248.7 (Bears outscore their projection by a whopping 90 pts to take the win. It underscores the importance of depth)

Conference Championships

#2 Tennessee at #1 Houston 247.1 - 228.65 (Titans only got 3.8 points out of their 3 starting WR's as Texans hang on once again without a starting QB)

#3 Chicago at #1 Philadelphia 274.6 - 212.7 (I guess starting QB's are overrated. Huge days out of Hockenson and DeVonta Smith more than made up for no QB)

QFL Bowl VI

#1 Houston at #1 Philadelphia (This was a close game. Due to the scary situation with Damar Hamlin and the MNF game's postponement both owners agreed to chop the pot and become co-champs)
Vegas spreads for Wild Card round

Buffalo (+35) at Oakland - Bills get unlucky with byes. No Jonathan Taylor or Taysom Hill. Raiders nearly at full strength.
New England (+9.5) at Kansas City - Both teams are manage to skirt the byes for the most part. KC's offense is a powerhouse. Pats have to hope their D closes the gap.

Tampa Bay (+17) at Chicago - This spread could move if the Bucs find a starting QB in time for the game.
Minnesota (-2.5) at LA Rams - Rotten luck with byes could sink the Rams missing M.Ingram, A.Jones, A.Lazard and Alie-Cox among others. Vikes lose Scary Terry but their WR's are deep.
Houston and Philadelphia were in a tight game for the QFL Championship. Due to the way the MNF game was postponed I would like to applaud these two owners for agreeing to chop the pot.

If the postponed game is played later this week, then the winner of the HOU-PHI matchup will be named league champ. If not, then we will be reflecting these two teams as co-champions.
Disappointing way to end a season that's for sure. Really enjoyed QFL once again and Eagles are looking forward to 2023. Thanks to all involved.