Shoutbox

« archive

officially saying goodbye
Thanks brother
Reluctantly I will, What is it again?
OUDAN, you gonna sign up for the new site?
Last one out, turn off the lights
GIG pick 1.25 SD traded to Denver for 1.29 and 4.09
cheers
You have been activated Scally
looks nice
sweet. im in pending approval
correct. ideally all leagues will be moving over
Pretty sure GIG and baseball leagues will be following suit shortly.
So all active leagues here will be at new site?
https://dynastysportshub.proboards.com We're moving leagues to a new site folks. Several users report not being able to access this site anymore. New board will have 3 admins instead of one absent admin so we should be able to keep things better updated.
1.3 pick in gig is on the block if anyone is interested
gotcha... makes sense. I just have draft brain right now and I'm a degenerate lol.
the thought was to wait until after the bulk of memorial day weekend so as to not stall out for a couple days, but I suppose there is no harm in it.
gig untimed start now?
Way to go QFL. Another great draft in the books
2022 Preview
AFC WEST

Denver

QB: T.Lawrence, Bridgewater (B)
RB: R.Penny, Etienne, J.Kelley (B-)
WR: G.Davis, D.London, A.Rodgers, D.Mims (B-)
TE: A.Hooper (C+)
K: McManus (B)
DEF: (A)

... SPowers has brought the Broncos a long way. They are still middling on offense but they at least have some solid players at each position so they just need a few guys to develop. They have quietly developed a really nice defense. Their time is coming but is this season asking too much?
------------------

Kansas City

QB: Mahomes (A+)
RB: Ekeler, K.Hunt, M.Mack (B+)
WR: T.Hill, A.St.Brown, C.Kirk, Valdez-Scantling (A)
TE: Albert O. (D+)
K: J.Myers (C+)
DEF: (C+)

... My guy Sooner needs to work the waiver wire because this team needs some depth. Their top tier offensive talent needs to be supplemented. Find some nice acorns and you may be able to nut!
-----------------

LA Chargers

QB: Flacco, T.Taylor, D.Ridder (C-)
RB: Gainwell, J.Cook, I.Pacheco (C-)
WR: M.Pittman, C.Olave, C.Davis, D.Bell (B+)
TE: H.Henry (B-)
K: R.Bullock (B)
DEF: (B-)

... Well at least the WR unit is solid. The defense is full of guys who I thought would be better but have disappointed a little. QB's are all stopgaps until Ridder hopefully can take over. RB's are young so may need some time.
---------------

Oakland

QB: D.Carr (B)
RB: D.Cook, S.Barkley, L.Fournette (A+)
WR: D.Adams, Peoples-Jones, AJ Green, M.Washington (B)
TE: T.Kelce, M.Gesicki (A+)
K: N/A
DEF: (B-)

... Two stellar units here with RB & TE. Add Davante Adams and the offense is still holding strong. Derek Carr is capable but also upgradeable. The depth has slowly dwindled in Oakland. Their defense doesn't have a ton of big names but they all contribute to a decent unit.
-----------------

Seattle

QB: K.Cousins, M.Jones (B+)
RB: J.Wilson, M.Breida, Z.Horvath (D)
WR: Juju, Z.Pascal, N.Brown, A.Dulin (D)
TE: I.Smith, H.Bryant, I.Thomas (B)
K: E.McPherson, Fairbairn (A)
DEF: (C+)

... Well Tommy took this team from rags to riches but then inflation hit and now things have gotten bleak. Hoped for more from Juju but not sure that pans out. Maybe strike while the iron is hot on Cousins and Jeff Wilson and try to horde some draft picks?
-----------------

WRAP-UP

*Raiders and Chiefs have a big leg up on the division. Whoever stays healthier probably takes the crown.
*Denver's arrow is pointed up and might even surprise this season
*Chargers are rebuilding and might be 2 years away.
*Seahawks should be going into a rebuild so their clock might be even further away.
haha got me pegged as usual laim!
I think Will Dissly took offense to the fact you said I needed to upgrade my TE spot haha
Playoff Preview!

AFC

1. Houston 15-1 (Top seed and AFC high scorer virtually locked up, Goedert is only key injury)
2. Tennessee 14-2 (2nd seed locked up, Van Jefferson suddenly WR1 for Rams and Thielen a key deadline add for TEN)
3. Oakland 12-4 (Tough game vs TEN this week to try to hold onto the division lead. Andy Dalton still available!)
4. Kansas City 12-4 (Cupcake this week vs MIA. Would end up 3rd seed if OAK loses)
5. New England 12-4 (Probably locked into the 5th seed based off points. Lost Mooney to IR last week. Can Kendall Hinton replace him?)
6. Buffalo 11-5 (Big game vs upset-minded BAL to lockup their playoff berth)
7. Denver 10-6 (Need a win over CIN and a loss for BUF. Only 17 pts separate them this year so it could come down to who has the bigger week. Great turnaround for SPowers)

NFC

1. Philadelphia 16-0 (Terrific season. Can the Rams spoil the undefeated season? Smart to pick up Wolford as Stafford's handcuff)
2. New Orleans 14-2 (Should have the #2 seed wrapped up)
3. Chicago 13-3 (Going to win the Central by 3 games. Impressive!)
4. LA Rams 12-4 (Nice rebuild by Rams. Rough losing Eddie Jackson to IR last week)
5. Minnesota 10-6 (5th seed wrapped up. Vikings so consistent)
6. Tampa Bay 8-8 (Going to sneak in as the 6th seed. Getting some timely reinforcements too with Boone & Snell. Too bad they don't play QB)
7. Arizona 7-9 (No real shot at the 6th seed but including them b/c if they tried during the regular season they could have easily made playoffs)